Back again

ang2252

Silver Member
Almost 3 years ago I lost 84lb (6 st) with WW. I was determined that it wasn't going back on but over last 12 month have put 2 st back on ! Decided to give Slimming world a go but after 13 weeks and hardly any loss, here I am back with old faithful WW. Been good since Thursday and wooo hooo I've lost 2 1/2 lb. Should have gone back on WW plan straight away instead of messing about ;-))

I am on exante at the mo but plan on coming back in about 4 weeks x

Stephie77 xxx

welcome back! Discover rocks! I wouldnt use any other eating plan....although I know its not perfect for everyone. This site is a major part in me sticking to it, and the fact I can still have what I want within reason...I hope you get the same success that you had last time. Looking forward to seeing your results, and reading your diary if you have one :) Best of luck, you will have that weight off in no time!

Im back on points after mucking about with other diets. I think sometimes i have little spells where i want to eat whatever i want and get lured in by other diets promising this. Thing is ww is the best for letting me eat the foods i enjoy!!

Thanks Dinx, It's been a hard last few years trying to keep my weight off. Much harder maintaining than losing.
But after trying slimming world, rosemary connolly, calorie counting healthy eating etc etc I woke up one day and thought.....you idiot....you know weight watchers works so get back on it. Best thing I ever did (apart from losing my original weight;)).
Good luck with your loss
Ang x

Back