Back again!!!

alioreilly

Really fed up with myself. Since January I have lost a staggering 4lb, yes, you read right, 4lb. On and off, on and off, that's all I've done in 6 months. So annoyed with myself, got such alot to lose as it is. I've set targets, started off well then slippery slope back to stuffing my face again. Sorry for the rant but really need to get it off my chest. My weighin was last night and (yet again) I am trying to make a fresh start from today. Anybody else feel like this?

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I hear where you're coming from, it's frustrating isn't it? Want to lose weight so badly yet struggle to stick to it. Let's try and go for it this time, could you make a list of reasons to stick to it? Or find a photo you don't like and stick it up somewhere in the kitchen?

Good luck, you can do it!

I'm the exact same. I am at a real low just now body wise but no matter how hard I've been trying my will power just fades away and I end up back to square one. I'm sick of it and myself. I wanna shake myself lol xx

I totally understand where you are thats all i have lost. So re joined ww last night and today is day 1 .
we can do this, no messing around for me now.
good luck

Back