Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DawnieW, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. DawnieW

DawnieW Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello to all would just like to re-introduce myself! I have been on and off this site over the last 2 years in an attempt to loose weight, but sadly I have always found an excuse to give up l've been on lipotrim exante and now I'm trying slimming world, I have a friend who started this last November and she as now lost 4 and a half stone so I'm going to give it a go. Well good to be back hello to all and good luck!

Love Dawn x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Dawnie, Welcome back!
    You certainly seem to have had quite a few hiccups along the way and I see practically every thread you started has been on rather a negative zone... what a shame. That's where you have to start! Get your head round to a "my glass is half full" attitude rather than the "half empty" one. I know that can be very hard but believe me having been there and done that AND got the T shirt it's like climbing a mountain but you can do it.

Then get a diary up and running and remember to post in it every time you feel like having a rant or a moan so we can jump in and give you a helping hand. It's a sure way of being able to see your own progress and we can see it too.

Take care and all the very best to you ...:)

4. Shellywelly68

Shellywelly68 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Dawn and lovely to meet you :) I have recently joined SW myself and have lost 6lb, get my half stone award next week hopefully :D I have found the site so helpful and full of inspirational people, it has definitely encouraged me to stick to the plan and I know I can do it knowing I have everyones help and support. Have faith in yourself and know that with our help you too can achieve what you want to!

5. DawnieW

DawnieW Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, thanks for the good wishes I am going to be positive this tome have even done the wii fit 2 days running lol x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.