Back again

DawnieW

Hello to all would just like to re-introduce myself! I have been on and off this site over the last 2 years in an attempt to loose weight, but sadly I have always found an excuse to give up l've been on lipotrim exante and now I'm trying slimming world, I have a friend who started this last November and she as now lost 4 and a half stone so I'm going to give it a go. Well good to be back hello to all and good luck!

Love Dawn x

Hi Dawnie, Welcome back!
You certainly seem to have had quite a few hiccups along the way and I see practically every thread you started has been on rather a negative zone... what a shame. That's where you have to start! Get your head round to a "my glass is half full" attitude rather than the "half empty" one. I know that can be very hard but believe me having been there and done that AND got the T shirt it's like climbing a mountain but you can do it.

Then get a diary up and running and remember to post in it every time you feel like having a rant or a moan so we can jump in and give you a helping hand. It's a sure way of being able to see your own progress and we can see it too.

Take care and all the very best to you ...:)

Welcome back Dawn and lovely to meet you :) I have recently joined SW myself and have lost 6lb, get my half stone award next week hopefully :D I have found the site so helpful and full of inspirational people, it has definitely encouraged me to stick to the plan and I know I can do it knowing I have everyones help and support. Have faith in yourself and know that with our help you too can achieve what you want to!

Hi all, thanks for the good wishes I am going to be positive this tome have even done the wii fit 2 days running lol x

Back