Back Again

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am back on plan a off yesterday. I havent been on plan for a long long time.

I didnt have time to rejoin my group on Wednesday as i was at work until 8pm so i am joining class next wednesday.

I am optimistic that I will do it this time :D. I am hoping to loose my 10% by Christmas which is achievable if I am 100%.

Welcome back. I jumped back on the wagon weds after taking the whole of my pregnancy off! My little girl is 3 weeks old and I'm almost 2 stone heavier!

Good luck!!

Im back too,
but I don't think anyone will have noticed I left!

Good luck for you both

well done for getting back on track..... its soooo hard... i have been off for the last 3 weeks and have gained approx 5 pounds !

i am trying to get back to group too , have got to go into hospital in 2 weeks for a day so can't get to group that night..... so decisions decisions, do i leave it another few weeks or start again Tuesday

thanks for your support, and Daisykins I am sure that you were missed. x

I will add my new stats when i get weighed properly next Wednesday.

Sarah i think you have your weight down incorrectly, your starting weight says 16lb 1oz, should that be 16 stone 1lb xxx

Haha I blame baby brain, where I've been concentrating on Bella's weight gain in lbs and oz's!! Thanks for pointing out, best get on the laptop and change it!

I am glad your are back Tara!
I have SO missed [STRIKE]your gorgeous avatar[/STRIKE] you being about! hehe

Only kidding.
Its lovely to see you back and in control.

And I'll be honest...I have missed Jensen too! hehe

I am glad your are back Tara!
I have SO missed [STRIKE]your gorgeous avatar[/STRIKE] you being about! hehe

Only kidding.
Its lovely to see you back and in control.

And I'll be honest...I have missed Jensen too! hehe

he he
Very disappointed in the finale of Supernatural for story line but never disappointed in seeing the lovely Jensen.
x

Welcome back Tara :D

Hi - i'm back to after a looooong time away bout 6/7 months. Managed to put to on about 81/2 pound:( aaaaargh!!!! Not to worry onwards n downwards i hope xx Good luck to you too.

Back