back again

Don't worry about the past, you've decided to make the change again and only thing that matters is what you do this time. Good luck .. you can do it :) x

welcome back and good luck!
Anything you can share with us about what you found difficult when you finished LT last time would be very helpful x

Honestly all i can say is dont think just one,,or this time only,,or those one time treats wont hurt,Its so easy to have just one and then i fell into a slippery slope,i cant have treats i have leart that now,im guna have to stay healthy,it cud b just me but i have no self control so better to stay clear lol.

Honestly all i can say is dont think just one,,or this time only,,or those one time treats wont hurt,Its so easy to have just one and then i fell into a slippery slope,i cant have treats i have leart that now,im guna have to stay healthy,it cud b just me but i have no self control so better to stay clear lol.

It isn't just you i promise you .. it is probably everyone that has a weight issue that has no self control in regards to food.

I'm defo included in that and that is the main reason i decided LT was for me because i'm an all or nothing type of girl when it comes to food, like pre LT i would go out for a meal and have to have the starter and dessert too or i'd have the whole bottle of wine rather than a glass. LT is basically the nothing to my previous all and teaching me some very positive lessons about self control and food issues i had.

You've to give it your all and i'm sure you can and will. We're all 100% there for you .. :) x

Im so the same,i cant have one biscuit Its the packet,thats why i like the strictness of lipo,a stone in a month ive put on,just thru shure greed and laziness,seeing it on the scales did it and straight to chemist today,

Im so the same,i cant have one biscuit Its the packet,thats why i like the strictness of lipo,a stone in a month ive put on,just thru shure greed and laziness,seeing it on the scales did it and straight to chemist today,

Yep i've done the eating of packet of biscuits before .. disgusting really isn't it.

Best of luck on your LT journey :) x

Im so ready for Starting tomorow,scared of the first week again but i need this,to easily slipped back to old habbits,this is it,

I know just what you mean about the wine and the biscuits - even worse I used to think nothing of eating a whole (big) tub of Haagen Daaz ice cream! Never again!!!!!

Its easily done and easy to go back,im sooooo hoping i have my head where its suposed to be,good Morning day 1,glass of water and a green tea,im ready!

Best of luck keep logging on here to keep yourslef motivated x

welcome back hun.xxx.

Welcome FeelingGood....even your pseudonym for this site shows your head's in the right place for this! You CAN do it this time hun and best of luck on your journey to goal xx

x S

Thankyou to all of you,i get a lot of motivation from here,helps that people are in the same boat and going thru the same,im just having a green tea,guna leave my shake till 2,30ish,xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done for coming back.

I'm back also was 13 st 6 went to 11 st 5 and maintained for 3 months. Starting now to lose another 2 st. Just couldn't face doing it all in one go.

What I found helped with maintaining is planning my food on what I was going to eat a day in advance, also if I wanted a treat instead of sitting down with a whole packet of biscuits as u can easily eats loads without realising, I would take 2 out of the packet and walk away and eat in a different room. I also serve my dinner on a smaller plate as I find the bigger the plate the more u eat.

Maintained my 11 st 5 without exercise as I was 4 children and 1 is a baby so don't have much time to myself.

Keep going everyone so happy that I'm on this journey.

I'm back also was 13 st 6 went to 11 st 5 and maintained for 3 months. Starting now to lose another 2 st. Just couldn't face doing it all in one go.

What I found helped with maintaining is planning my food on what I was going to eat a day in advance, also if I wanted a treat instead of sitting down with a whole packet of biscuits as u can easily eats loads without realising, I would take 2 out of the packet and walk away and eat in a different room. I also serve my dinner on a smaller plate as I find the bigger the plate the more u eat.

Maintained my 11 st 5 without exercise as I was 4 children and 1 is a baby so don't have much time to myself.

Well done Sklinky! Great to see a success story on the maintenance front! Hope I can follow in your steps when I get to goal. Best of luck on your second lap!

x S

Can I ask you how long it took you to get to 11 st 5? and a big well done for maintaining x

Back