back again!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well everyone hope u are well :D
I am back again!! This seems to be a regular occurrence lol, just a quick update, well after xmas i joined sw and from then i have lost 4.5lb but i have to say im already getting slightly fed up, so what im goin to propose to do is healthy eating but still attend my sw class to get weighed as i really do love my group and the scales will motivate me, i just don’t want to jack it in completely so hope this will work for me, i just don’t want to tell myself “ i cant have this, i cant have that” so im goin to eat sensibly with more freedom at weekends, i weigh in on a Wednesday, i know this may defeat the purpose of goin to sw but for me i think it will work as i will still be getting weighed (no-one has to know im not 100% following sw :D)

so this is what iv had today and would appreciate any comments good or bad...

Breakfast – magic porridge (oatso simple sachet mixed with a mullerlight vanilla & choc yoghurt)

Snack – banana

Lunch – 6 oatcakes with tesco caramelised red onion hummus, salad,pineapple, grapes & apple and ½ raspberry & cranberry mullerlight

Snack – orange & shortcake galaxy

Dinner – (treat night so im going to go for Singapore beef curry with boiled rice)

Please please someone let me know how that looks xxxx

I no wot u mean its just i really like the class and the people in it and im goin along with a friend who is very overweight and if i don’t go she wont :/

Hi

Welcome back. I too am signing up again. Am going to start on Monday. Would love to loose 2 stone by the first week in June (17 weeks) as that is when I go on holiday. 3-4 stone by August would be amaxing.

Do you want to be buddies?

Shell

Christie, when you say galaxy do you mean the chocolate? If so I would cut that out of snacks as there's nothing healthy about it and unfortunately won't play a part in taking you any closer to your goal. Also, I can see you don't eat alot of protein (meat, fish, eggs, dairy), which will cause you to be more hungry as protein suppresses the appetite where as carbohydrates doesn't. Hope this helps.

Baby_Cakes said:
Hi

Welcome back. I too am signing up again. Am going to start on Monday. Would love to loose 2 stone by the first week in June (17 weeks) as that is when I go on holiday. 3-4 stone by August would be amaxing.

Last edited:
W..

Last edited:
Baby_Cakes said:
Hi

Shell

Hello chic :)

I'd ideally like 2st off for my hol at end of may so would be great to buddy up ;) xx

samjay123 said:
Christie, when you say galaxy do you mean the chocolate? If so I would cut that out of snacks as there's nothing healthy about it and unfortunately won't play a part in taking you any closer to your goal. Also, I can see you don't eat alot of protein (meat, fish, eggs, dairy), which will cause you to be more hungry as protein suppresses the appetite where as carbohydrates doesn't. Hope this helps.

Hi there

Thank u for ur advice I wud usually have eggs for breakfast but just not every day goin to try include more meat eggs n fish :) also I'm not a big chocolate eater but I'm not denying myself stuff as that is no good either and that's how binges happen with me lol

Back