BACK AGAIN!!

jenhen72

Slim for summer
Well here I am again for the 3rd time to give it another shot, I really want to succeed this time,my health is beginning to suffer being at the weight I am at the moment. :sigh: The first time I did LT was in March 2010 and my main motivation was to lose the weight for my wedding in the May which gave me the kick up the backside I needed, and it worked, but the weight has crept on and lots more since then.

Last years attempt didn't last long, I was to weak willed...

If I can get through the first 2-3 two days then I will be fine from past experience....

So hello all, and good luck with your weight loss journeys, I know this place to be a blessing when the going gets tough! :)

Last edited:
Hiya Jen, Well done on your restart. Day 1 for me too and its gone well. Feel very positive but as u said first couple of days are tough to get thru. Im gonna be on here most nights just to keep me going. I want to lose 3.5 st. Im sick of being fat and having nothing to wear that fits but plenty that doesnt. Just got loads of clothes out of the loft and gonna try them on every 4/5 of days and see what fits. Anyways gud luck and stick with it xxx:D

Thanks girls, I'm not starting till tomorrow, funny how we always start on Monday's hey? I've got a long way to go as need to lose 5 stone, but hopefully will get there by the summer. Good luck on your journey's too, I couldn't do it without the support of this forum, it really helps keep us all on track. xx

Good luck x

Good luck Jen, this is my first time so it's good to know people believe it works. Stay strong, I am on here a lot at the moment for tips and to keep me going. We are all here for you x

I started on a Thursday lol didn't want to wait any longer for weightless to begin :D x

2nd go at this

New to this forum, thought it might keep me motivated this time round, lost 3 stone before christmas and havent been able to get back on track since then, have 1 stone back on so thought it was time to go at it full hog !! glad to know im not the only one who fell off the wagon- first day today :jelous:

this is my 2nd time round too i lost 4 and half stone a few years ago then had a bby but im not as heavy as i was last time as u know from last time the 1st week is the hardist just make sure u drink plenty and the weight will melt away ive just had my 1st weighin and lost 8lbs so worth it and i feel much better in my self gud luck hun xx

You know what they say, 3rd time lucky!

This is your time to lose it & have the body you want. I'm the same weight as you, so you're not alone. Good luck.xxx

Back