Back Again

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
After exhausting my patience and will power with Rosemary Conollyi am back to slimming world but doing it from home, i still have a stone and a half to lose to be at my goal weight and about 16 weeks till i have to be a bridesmaid, not going back to classes but i pretty much remember the syn value for everything on a green day even though its been two years lol i think the diet has changed a bit now from red and green but i'm happy sticking to what i know XX anyone fancy pointing out the major changes etc. Hoping to see some familliar names i used to be on here everyday.

Hi, have a look around the sub forums, all the healthy extras and syns are there plus lots of recipes to give you a few ideas to get you started. I've a wedding at the end of June and want to be at target by then (hopefully) and need roughly 2st off me for that!!

Good luck :)

I don't know what has changed as I am new to slimming world. I don't know if you know about extra easy? Its kind of a mix between plans and is a lot easier to fit around family meals, and I have been following that only so far and love it. Loads of threads in the subforums which will help you though :)

Good luck!

Hey i remember extra easy but it never really worked as well for me as a reg or a green although your right about it being good for family meals.good luck on your weight losses XXX looking forward tyo lots of pasta n sauce and super noodles lol

I don't know what has changed as I am new to slimming world. I don't know if you know about extra easy? Its kind of a mix between plans and is a lot easier to fit around family meals, and I have been following that only so far and love it. Loads of threads in the subforums which will help you though :)

Good luck!

Was pretty much going to say the same Extra Easy is the new one on me, i stick to red and green mainly green. Good luck x :)

I joined January 2011 and got to target in July 2011. I had done s w years ago, then left and yes gained nearly 3 st. So back to S W I went, best thing I ever did. No I tried ee and it just wasnt for me, so I did mainly red days with a little green. Seem to be doing more green at the moment and have lost 2.5st!!!! Anything you want to know, just bob on here

well it seems to be working for you hon with 4lb to go XX green days are good you never feel hungry.

Hi Jay lou lurvely to see you again mate i was looking for a familliar face lol bit thinner than last time i was here but needing a big shove so thought i would try a change.and no worry parf i have had to change mine today ;-( it will be back were it was before you know it XX

do you mean like the stuff from the tubes that i put on my slimming world pizzas... good cause i eat it out the tube hahaha

Ewww, no!!! Yes, it's now free - but eating out of a tube, bleugh!!! (I never did syn it anyway!!)

Back