ProPoints Back again!!

Broox159

Hello, my name is Natalie and im pretty sure i have loads of different diaries on minimins, WW, SW, Atkins, Calorie Counting....nothing works...because i have no will power!!

I have put on nearly 3 stone since last January...I am now the heaviest i have been in my life EVER! :( I hate it, i hate that none of my clothes fit, i hate that my knees hurt, i hate that i cant walk up my own stairs without being out of breath! I am going on holiday to Florida in October, my first ever holiday abroad and i am so depressed about my holiday pictures and how awful they will look! Also i am paranoid about getting a DVT!! :eek:

So anyway, enough of my rambling, i went shopping last night and have brought lots of WW friendly foods and i am going to a meeting tonight at 7pm. I have started today though, so wish me luck, i have 4 stone to lose!

Breakfast:
45g special K honey clusters with 125ml ss milk - 6pp

Lunch:
(at work) Greek style muller light - 2pp
apple - 0pp
2 plums - 0pp
(i will have a wrap or something when i get home)

Dinner:
60g roast chicken - 2pp?
150g sweet potato - 4pp
broccoli - 0pp
2x yorkshire puds - 2pp
Bisto gravy - 1pp?

17/35 daily, 49/49 weekly

That is my day so far...can someone let me know if any of my points are wrong?

Hello and welcome! We have all been through it hun it's been faffing about for a while now to with the same few pounds up and down, I also have cal count ww and sw behind me :( but I'm back to ww now and I have ten pounds to loose, doesnt sound much but this last bit is so difficult to loose hence why i keep giving up! my diary is on here so your welcome to join.

Good luck we can do it!

Thanks! Good luck to you too!
I
I cant decide whether or not to go to meetings, knowing that i might not be able to go every sunday at 7pm (and i really dont want to get weighed that late in the day) or whether to join online and weigh myself at home each week....

So i decided to join online...i feel (i hope!) it will work well for me!

I ate a few over my dailies yesterday but shall update yesterday later

Today

B: Banana 0pp (i did bring some special k to work but havent eaten it yet, not really feeling it)

L: WW wrap - 3pp
40g wafer thin turkey ham = 1pp
light mayo - 1pp
Muller light greek - 2pp

Shall update dinner later as im not sure what we are having!

Back