Back again...

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Morning everyone!!
Hope you've all been keeping well. So yet again it was time to say enough is enough and I rejoined yesterday. I've put back on all the weight I lost. I guess it was just too easy to ignore everything is learned and continue to have poor eating habits. I had a shake instead of a pizza last night so feeling very in control today although it I only day one.

Can't wait to read your updates

Ask xxxx

Hi,

I'm back too!

Got 2 and a half stone to lose again and started this morning so would be good to keep in touch with others in the same boat for moral support (sanity etc)!

I keep getting to within 1 stone of my target weight and deciding to manage the rest through healthy eating (I've done this 3 times in the last 2 years). I can absolutely confirm that this doesn't work for me and instead I just put another stone on. I need to stick with Total now until I'm where I want to be - at least I know for a fact it works.

How's it going Iveabigask?

Helens33 said:
Hi,

I'm back too!

Got 2 and a half stone to lose again and started this morning so would be good to keep in touch with others in the same boat for moral support (sanity etc)!

I keep getting to within 1 stone of my target weight and deciding to manage the rest through healthy eating (I've done this 3 times in the last 2 years). I can absolutely confirm that this doesn't work for me and instead I just put another stone on. I need to stick with Total now until I'm where I want to be - at least I know for a fact it works.

How's it going Iveabigask?

Hi Helen!!

Well day one was definitely much harder than I thought and by the end I was like a lunatic . Feeling lots better today thankfully and just having my second shake. For me, it's about timing and habit. I'm used to eating at 12pm every day, and having a big dinner when I get home. So it's about changing the way I do things. I lost 3.5 stone and put it all back on. Through nothing but eating terribly drinking when I wanted and doing no exercise.

So long winded way of saying, day 2 is ok!!!
I'm already wishing it was Wednesday so I'm at my weigh in lol

How you doing

Ask x

Hi Ask,

Glad to hear that day 2 is better. I'd forgotten how tough the first few days could be and have spent all day trying to think of an excuse to eat something and start again tomorrow! But I've managed it so time to think about bath and bed to stop me caving.

Know what you mean about terrible drinking and no exercise. I lost just over 3 stone 4 years ago and maintained well until I got pregnant, by the time I'd had my son I'd managed to gain 4 1/2 stone and have yo-yoed ever since mainly because I hate exercise and love alcohol. On the plus side we know it works it just takes a bit of sticking at - fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow, keep me posted on your progress.

Helen x

Oh I totally understand helen!!! It's so restrictive but definitely worth it because the results are amazing.. I'm already noticing a difference and it's only been a few days.
It's totally about changing your habits but also not being around food helps!! Black coffee just isn't cutting it for me at the moment lol

How you getting on xxxx

okish today but still craving conventional food. Its only when you're not having it that you realise how much life revolves around eating & drinking (or at least mine does!). I need the time without food to reset my habits, otherwise I'll end up right back where I started. Its good to know there are others going through it as well........

Back