Back again.......

lovelyzobo

Howdee ladies, well am back again.....after starting the dukan for holibobs, lost my stone, went away and put on 7lb!!!! Was very gutted, (but did have an amazing time!!!) had loads on every weekned since, so decided to be 'careful' but to wait until I could give 100% again.......so here I am!!!

Have not put anything else on since coming back from holibobs....4 weeks ago, so am chuffed with that.....so here goes...starting today, muffins made, meat in the fridge, yougarts bought....lets go!!!!

Day 1, 14.12lb! (Arse!):rolleyes:

Sounds like a similar tale to me.
Started Dukan with a plan to just see how it went, not really expecting much. Dropped 10lbs to my surprise but was going on holiday so wasn't able to move onto consolidation and come off the diet properly.
Gained most of the weight back on holiday.
Now back on Dukan.
Dropped 5lbs easy enough but have only lost 1lb in the last two weeks on cruise :(
Hopefully you'll do better than me and shift all that you gained back.

Good luck :)

Welcome back!! Good to hear that muffins are baked, and that you're stocked up with meat and yogurt. Onwards and downwards :)

Good luck you two this time.........................................youll do it x

Welcome back and soooooo little damage! You go gal, good planning what a fab start!!!! Xxxxx

If your head is in the right place then everything else will follow. You can both do it :).

3 days in, 3lb gone!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why we love the Dukan! xx

Back