Back again!

Piper

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm back - again, and am restarting - again! My husband is going to sole source too - and we both start on Monday. Wish us luck!

This will be a fair few times I've restarted now, but I've had other stuff going on thats made it hard, and now things are becoming easier - main thing being my depression is being managed again - meds have been upped, I'm doing exercise and I'm starting CBT with a new counsellor at the end of the month.

Oh - and I'm going to blog! http://ytrevall.iblog.com/

Lynne x

Hi Lynnie

I am glad you are back, I wondered how you were getting on but didn't want to hassle you.

You know where I am if you ever want anyone to chat to.

Good luck and I have added your blog to my favourites.

Is there anyone left on WS that isn't doing one of these crazy diets now lol!

N

Hi! I'm relatively new to the forum, so we haven't met.
Glad you are back - you WILL do it this time, i'm sure.. you sound so together now. :)

Whereabouts are you from in NE Scotland? I have family in Nairn and Buckie :) I feel strangely at home and love it up there but am the first line 'English' on my side. I hope to retire there when i'm older.. I'm 34 so have a few years left yet! lol

Purple Hugs I'm about a half hour from Buckie - my maternal Grandfather was from Buckie and a lot of his family still live there. I have good friends there that I went to Uni with too. Its a small world!

Lynne x

Back