back again!

pticouk

I started LL in May last year and came on here quite a lot, since going into RTM it's been so hard and I've pretty much not done LL at all but mainly jsut have acollection of over 300 packs at home and have tried to eat sensibly, which I pretty much did up until xmas then it's all gone downhill from there!

My goal was always to get to be a size 14 and in some shops I fit very snuggly into 14s although I know really I'm a small 16 and so 95% of my clothes are 16s. I also wanted ot be around 12 stone and I did ge tinto the 12s for about a week I think but since then I've jsut gone up and up!!

My last night of RTM is tomorrow and for various reasons (being ill) I haven't been for the last 2 weeks and haven't weighed myself at home since before xmas as batteries of my scales ran out and haven't changed thme yet! I'm v nervous about tomorrow as last time I got weighed I said to my counsellor I didn't want to get to be 13.5 as then it would be so easy to creep up to 14 and so on from there. I think I might be at that though! Everyone can say they can notice I've put on weight.

So because of that I have nowe 100% started back on LL, I have 18 days until my wedding and the size 14 dress I got doesn't fit so I had to get a size 18 BUT I would like to point out the 14 fitted up until my boobs! and I had to get 2 sizes bigger to accomodate them and now need the rest of it taking in!!

This was a bit disheartening! and so I think that kinda helped veer me off track, plus had a stressful move in November and planning wedding is bad enough but when the wedding is in New York and the party the next week is back in the UK and you do it all in 5 months it's a tad stressful! When I look at my bridge picture from week one of developers, stress is in the water so I now that's a trigger for me.

Our counsellor is great and so I'll be going back at least once a month to get weighed and have a chat.

I'm the only member of my original group of 12 that has completed the programme and I'm really chuffed about that! but now need to really prove that I've got the staying power to keep the weight off.

So far this morning I've had about 1.5 litres and a peanut bar, have my mixer and shakes with me to have a chocolate one for lunch!!

Please be nice!

Helen

Hello Helen,

you sound as if you know yourself very well and consequently know your weak moments! You also seem really determined to change and reach your goals - I am sure that now your mind is set you will fly.

Congratulations on the wedding - marriage is wonderful when you are with the right person. I have never been so happy!

Whatever size you are - enjoy your day, you will look beautiful, don't stress about anything and it will all go smoothly. :D

Hi Helen
Of course, we will be nice. :)
I hope we can help you through the next few weeks to get back on track, this is definitely the right place to come for support.
You need to give yourself a talking to and get your head straight (if you haven't already) I find I need to get my head in the right place to stick to things like this.
My DH is amazed (as is the rest of my family) that I have done this and stuck to it as I have never been successful in dieting ever before, but I knew when I started that was it, this was my time.

Hi welcome back.

Congratulations on being the only person in your group to continue, what an achievement.

Good luck with your wedding, as was said early try not to stress (easier said than done) and it will all fall into place.

Keep going you are doing well.

Hi Helen

I remember you from last year (I was KatieOxo - it wouldn't let me back in as that so had to change my name!).

Good on you for getting back on it - I'm sure you'll get into your dress and look stunning ..... anytime you tempted to eat just post in here instead.

Back