Back again.

Hi, my name is Netty and I am a serial dieter .......

Last time I tried slimming world I lost 3 and a half stone, the incentive was a holiday to Italy which was amazing followed by me jumping off the wagon big time..... 18 months later here I am again having put 3 stone back on. So here I go again. Countdown to Christmas 2013 and hopefully I wont be forced to wear black stretchy evans best again. I'm doing the EE easy plan as I find it fits in better with my family and work etc etc. I'm in this for the long haul as realistically even if I stick to this 100% I'm looking at losing 9stone to target so it's not a quick fix is it. I'm thinking half way there by the end of the year hopefully. If dwell on how I got to this state I'll give up before I start so I'm trying to think of the positives and just get on with it. Weigh in day is a Wednesday - I've just joined a club the other side of town but it seemed a pretty lively group last week when I went so hopefully that'll motivate me to stay when the going gets tough. I love reading all the messages on here though, last time it really helped me so I'm pretty sure it'll be the same this time.

Good luck everyone fingers crossed for a great week

Food diary for today is,

Hex a = milk
Hex b= porridge

Breakfast -porridge with fat free yoghurt
Lunch - mug shot, tin sardines + salad, muller lights strawberry yoghurt, an orange, banana
Tea - thai steamed fish with rice and broccoli
Snacks 2 x pink and white biscuirs, 1 x chocolate eclair sweet
Drinks, coffee, lemon and ginger tea, water
Syns for the day 7

Weigh day wednesday tomorrow, 1 week down 100 ish to go xx

Hi 5&1/2 off last night, I am so chuffed, I know its mostly water as it was the first week but who cares, its going in the right direction. Xx

Heyyy netty!!!
Well done on your first week. It doesn't matter if it is water or not, it's all about it coming off at the end of the day! You did so well when you did this before so you will get to your target in no time!!! Have you set yourself any small goals... They will help you along!
My weigh in is on a Wednesday too it's good to know that there is someone that will be weighed in the same day as me :) I'm here ifbyou need any tips or hints xxx good cut for this week xxx

Heyyy netty!!!
Well done on your first week. It doesn't matter if it is water or not, it's all about it coming off at the end of the day! You did so well when you did this before so you will get to your target in no time!!! Have you set yourself any small goals... They will help you along!
My weigh in is on a Wednesday too it's good to know that there is someone that will be weighed in the same day as me :) I'm here ifbyou need any tips or hints xxx good cut for this week xxx

WOW just had a look through your stats, how fab are you doing :D I am pleased it's 5 & 1/2 less to go and that's all that matters. To be honest my first goal is to get out of the 19's and from there just taking it a stone at a time. I don't remember what it was like being under 16 stone (even that is a distant memory) so it's a brave new world out there that I intend to enjoy to the full xx

Hope you have another great week xx

Thank you. You will get out of that stones mark before you know it :) you just need to stay in the right frame of kind and you'll do fantastic! So you do any exercise x

Hi, so far so good. Hoping for a good weekend foodwise. To be honest January is such a hideous month for us as jyst getting over Christmas but have road tax and car insurance to pay that we've had to plan our food out just to get hy. The benefit is no extra money to buy extra binge foods. Thats me looking on thebbright side xx off now to walk the dog in the cold x good food and exercise ..... I will succeed I will, I will xx

I know the feeling of January! I've also got my tax and also my MOT this month! Well done going out for exercise! You will do it with no doubt!!! xxx

hi everyone, sorry for not posting this week but it's been a mad busy week and haven't been on the laptop all week - which is pretty amazing for me. Well I lost 1.5 lbs at weigh in on Wednesday. So that's the first half stone off - many more to come. Another busy couple of days which have been a bit more challenging (resisting the pizza and wine at a works do last night was good but lost my will power and had the garlic bread :eek:!!)) So I'm now aiming for a super good weekend. Been hunting through some old mags and have found a recipe for a syn free mousarka (sorry spelling) which will be great for tomorrow evening and then a chicken casserole for Sunday. I'm so cold at the moment that it's got to be hot and filling food for me. Am also on the lookout for a really low cake recipe as really fancy something that feels like a proper treat treat if you know what I mean.
Anyway good luck everyone. Just think how fab it will be this time next year when we're all seeing some of the benefits!!

Back