Back Again!!

Jmason09

I started LT In November And Kept On It One Week Before Xmas... Iv Had 3 Weeks Off As I Went On Holiday Also...Started Again Today And Luckily Iv Not Gained Anything So All Is Good...Hoping To Lose As Much Weight As Possible By June As I Have Another Holiday Booked... There Is Only One Thing Hindering My Weight loss And It Is Chewing Gum!! Ever Since I Cant Remember Iv Always Had A Piece In My Mouth Even When I Sleep...Anyone Have Any Advice Or Something Else I Can Chew In Place!! Good Luck To Everyone...X

mm no sorry no solution there, i use mouth sprays mainly

No solutions, but well done for getting back on plan. :)

How's it going?

I'm sure someone else on here chews gum.....but can't remember who? I think the pharmacist said to her that although it's not ideal if chewing gum was her only vice and she could stick with the rest of LT's rules 100% she didn't think it would cause a problem. I'm assuming it as sugar free gum. Maybe try to cut back a bit. Chewing gum at night - is that not a chocking hazard?! Best of luck for your restart.

iv not had any gum for 2 days now... but its made me nibble on food!! i just forget to take it out b4 i fall asleep lol the second i wake up i carry on chewing lol x

Back