back again

happyhippo

Silver Member
Hi all I am back again been faffing about with one diet to the next, but back to CC from tomorrow , sick of feeling tired and fat

Hi happyhippo Im the same Ive tried loads of different diets and plans but I'm back to calorie counting now cause it seems to work for me - when I stick to it :) Do you have much weight to lose?

Hi crispy, I have 21lbs to lose been on track weighed in this morning and lost 1lb ' how about you , how much have you to lose and what is your weigh in day

I started back on cc today aswell and so far so good :)

How you both finding it? I have about 5st to lose at least so will be here for a while.

Good luck,
Dan x

Back on it here too. Was doing SW but just can't get on with it. X

Hi crispy, I have 21lbs to lose been on track weighed in this morning and lost 1lb ' how about you , how much have you to lose and what is your weigh in day

Congrats on your lb loss happyhippo I'm down 1lb aswell :) I weigh myself every Saturday. I've 8 stone to lose but that seems so far away so I'm breaking it up into two 4 stone targets and I'm also breaking up each stone into mini goals, probably sounds silly but it helps me lol

I started back on cc today aswell and so far so good :)

How you both finding it? I have about 5st to lose at least so will be here for a while.

Good luck,
Dan x

Hi Dan, I think there's going to be lots of us here for a while lol but we'll get there! I went off the rails at Easter but I'm finding it ok now and I'm back on track! I find it easier to break up my target into mini goals because it feels more achieveable then.
Best of Luck with your weightloss :)

How are you all getting on this week? Managing ok? Xxx

i have been aiming for 1125 cals aday but i think this may be too low as i am struggling , i am 5ft, 10st 2, 43 and female- would do you all think

Back