Back Again

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
So I am back again to Slimming World at home. My partner is attending the classes, and I am following along.

I remember that in November 2011, I was down to 13st 8lb... Woohoo amazing, I cant remember being that thin, but its what I said on a forum here back then.

I was up to an atrocious for me, 15st 10lb. Been at Slimming World now for about 4 weeks, and I am down to 14st 12lb. My girlfriend is doing so much better at this than me. I really don't like the classes, so I thought I would come back on here, for that little burst of support and to pass on some new recipes etc.

I want to be 12st, I think I wouldn't mind then as I would be able to get some nice clothes and fill a bit healthier etc. If I happen to lose on past that then all well and good, but that is my mini-type-target in the mean time.

So here we go again, and hopefully this time there is more success. :)

So just got up from nightshift.

First thought on my mind is definitely a cup of tea. Yummy salad for my lunch and chicken curry on the cards tonight for dinner. Nom nom nom :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Lothaerna:welcome2:

Well done on your fab weight loss:happy096:

Well it was weigh day today. I maintained. My wifey has lost 2lb this week. Not sure what happened... :-( anyways onward and upward.

Hopefully this week will be a bit more of a loss. I'm off to see Eminem on Saturday! Beer will be had :)

Brill results keep at it :)

On weigh in day I had maintained again. After copious amounts of alcohol and chippy van food I was more than happy. Just for measure I weighed myself the next day and had lost 2lb... Will wait til next weigh in before I celebrate tho! :)

Current Weight : 14st 10lb

By Halloween I would like to be 13st 10lb - is that too optomistic.

By Christmas I would like to be 13st

By Valentines 12st 7lb (I'm allowing for some Christmas gain.

By 9th April 2014 I would like to be in the 11's somewhere. (My 32nd birthday)

Things are going well, I think. I am staying on plan, however I have been 14st 10lb now for three weeks. So need to do something to give me a wee kick or something! I dunno.

Any ideas?

Oh dear, it's all went a bit pear shaped :-(

Chinese and cinema last night followed by quite a few drinks in the bar.

Dominos pizza to recover today :-( I feel like I am letting my partner down and she is doing so well and I'm being a bad influence on her maybe. :-( she's so much happier now she's lost a bit of weight, and eating bad makes her u happy :-(

*slinks off into the corner*

Devastated, just had the hugest indian meal ever. I am so so bad at this :-(

Anyone got any messages of support, enthusiasm, anything?

:(

Anyone got any messages of support, enthusiasm, anything?

:(

You've just got to move on from the curry and draw a line. There's no point feeling guilty about it because what's done is done, you've got to acknowledge it and move on. You were doing so well and it's just one blip in the road that's not a big deal.

Don't let one bad meal turn into a bad day, week, month etc :) x

Oh dear I am up to 14st 13lb .... Whoops

Just put it behind you and start afresh :)

Oh and v jealous you got to see eminen!

Oh he was awesomeness of the mostest exciting ::) can ya tell I love him!!!

So I'm not very well this week. As gross as it is ive been unable to go to the loo for a full week now, probably from all the crap last week.

So I feel like poop! :( trying to stay on plan :)

Have a good weekend :)

Back