Back again !!!!

Holy crap it feels like all I do is restart this diet !!!! I'm on day 2 now and have a migraine that's driving me insane ... I'm starving and fed up but I'm determined to try and keep going :)

Liz xx

Welcome back , deffo drink more water chick :)

Keep strong you can do this Hun we will suceed x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

Thanks chicks. Day 2 almost over and still struggling but I am determined to make it to day 3 without food ... Really bloody hard as I am a stay at home mum and have somehow become a real foody without noticing !! :-( hope ur doing well today girls x

Liz xx

Keep at it, you can do it. I am struggling big time to keep with it but I must it is the only way the weight will come off. Stay focussed. I am also a stay at home mum and is hard when you are constantly having to prepare food for others.

Paracetamol for the first few days, dieting_again. That and water and very early nights. It's such a mind game. You CAN do this and ketosis is just around the corner. Hang in there!

Skinny, I've seen a few of your posts and it sounds like you're finding this really difficult. Can you work out what it is you're thinking that's making you feel upset/anxious? I have trouble with thoughts like 'I can't do it! It's too difficult! It doesn't work anyway!' and have to remind myself those thoughts just aren't true, which helps. It does work, and it's only a few weeks and months out of a whole lifetime of food. I agree it can be hard when you have to cook for others. I don't realise until I'm in ketosis and can resist, how much I pick at food when I'm cooking for the family. I'm a total foodie so sometimes packs feel really alien to me, but I try to see them as weight loss medicine and then I feel I'm doing something positive rather than being deprived.

Sorry for the thread hijack, dieting_again. I've seen skinny post her desperation a few times and felt I wanted to give a longer reply.

No probs chum, hijack away... I found ur advice really helpful too ... I find it's so easy for me just to say stuff it when I want to give up or just one wee sandwich won't kill me but I know from past experience that my attitude defo has a lot to do with my weight problems... As u say after the first wk it gets so easy and becomes a habit more than a chore to take the packs .. Here's hoping we all manage to get there x

Liz xx

Back