Back Again

kerry-b

Hi everyone. Restarting slimming world today after almost 18mths off plan. Hoping my head is in the right place this time. Got a scary amount (for me) to lose but taking it slowly with no huge expectations should help. 1st goal is my Club 10 which is a loss of 1st 6lbs. Gonna take a while. Will be following Extra Easy all the time. Don't like the look of Extra Easy SP as whenever I have followed the original plan in the past I have always been hungry. I NEED carbs. Hope everyone is feeling positive and ready for the weekend ahead :)

Hi Kerry-b
I re-joined at the beginning of December after a break of 4 years and like you I would miss the carbs, so will be doing EE most of the time.
Good luck with your journey
Tina x

Hi, good luck with your weight loss.

I too love carbs. I do green days as I'm veggie and this works well. I don't exactly try to limit my carbs, but eat my free food/protein first so if I'm too full to finish then it's carbs that are left on my plate.

It was a struggle at first to stop when full as I was so used to finishing my plate, but it's a habit I've got into now.

Thank you. Yesterday was a tough day as it has been so long and my food shop isn't being delivered til tonight for fresh fruit etc. Still, it was better than it has been

Hi, good luck on your journey!
i used to do green days yrs ago, but really like the EE, although occasionally fall back onto a green or rare red day, when i want those extra HE's :D

Hi, I'm also rejoining and will be following the EE as it worked well last time! After 8 months off I think I have around a stone to lose and am determined to get there and stay there this time! I have first weigh in on Thursday :)

Thanks. Had an ok start to the week. Back to work tomorrow which should make it easier

OMG Hello stranger!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe its been 5 years since I first joined slimming world originally!!!! And I weigh 5 lbs more than I did then!!!!

How are you??? How's your little one? Must be a lot older by now!!

Hannah (Hopefully you remember me otherwise this looks insane!) :p

OMG! !!!!!!!! How fabulous to find you on here again (yes I remember you lol). Has it really been 5years? Wish I could say I only weighed 5 lbs more .

My "little one" will be 7 on Saturday . Full of attitude but I love him anyway. Will send you a pm to catch up tomorrow. Hope you are well? You have just put a big smile on my face

1.5 lbs off. Only had 3 days where I didn't go over my syns so pleased with that. Found this week really difficult so hopefully next week will be easier

Woohoo that's good!! Hopefully you can stay on track more this week and have another loss :)

Totally on plan yesterday. Totally off plan today but that was planned/expected as it's cj's birthday so we had his party then birthday dinner. This time 7 yrs ago I was eating toast and admiring my brand new son. That was THE best toast ever lol. Back on plan tomorrow and rest if week. How has your week been?

Awww!!! 7 years old!!!! At least you knew you wouldn't be on plan and are on plan around the off day!!!

I have been awesome this week except for a company I am volunteering for made me dinner and it was pizza so I ate 3 small slices (could normally eat a whole pizza and garlic bread so wasn't tooooooo bad!) and last night I ate the last of my Christmas chocolates, all 16 dark truffles!!!!!! I'm clearly not great at portions!! Weigh in is tonight though so fingers crossed!!!! Eek!!!

Good luck. Hope you get a good result

Back