ProPoints Back again!!!

So here was yesterday's diary. I was quite proud of myself for no picking in betweeen meals. A nice healthy day. Im saving thr majority of my weeklies as am out to dinner tomorrow with my mum then going to see Sam Bailey and on Tuesday I am having lunch with my best friend but as I will be tired I know I will want to pick. Will then have a giod wednesday before wi on Thursday. Just hoping the domino's doesnt catch up with me next wi!

Attachments

• 1422184043668.jpg
    1422184043668.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 35
Today I havent really much planned. Im having roast chicken for dinner and will have either mash or roasties I cant decide yet and I have some sushi for lunch (13pp!!!) And probably cereal for breakfast (havent long woke up)

I just worked out I have 12 weeks until my holiday and would like to be back at goal by then. I have 20lbs to go. Lets hope thats achievable

Here's yesterday's diary. Havent planned today. Going to harvester for dinner so shouldnt be too bad on points

Attachments

• 1422267890441.jpg
    1422267890441.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 29
Sorry been MIA. Life is so hectic and I have completely fallen off the wagon. Last week saw a lb gain but I havent been much better since. Today is a fresh start. So lunch today was bacon medallions, egg and toast yummy. 10pp and dinner is honey amd mustard chicken with new potatoes.

Meaning I have 5pp left for today. Going to try and just have a curly wurly later so I only have 26pp and going to try that for the rest of the week. Tomorrow and Wednesday I am cutting out potatoes and bread (my soup has lentils in though) and see if it helps stop the damage.

Attachments

• 1422881162824.jpg
    1422881162824.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 26
Back