Back Again

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi, I restarted for the millionth time on 12th January but didn't post as I feel like I am a failure, always posting with good intentions and never sticking to them. But .... I've lost 13lb and feel 'in the zone' so have a very good feeling I will stick in this time :)

I am doing both Cambridge and Exante so hope nobody minds me being here :)

Hi, I restarted for the millionth time on 12th January but didn't post as I feel like I am a failure, always posting with good intentions and never sticking to them. But .... I've lost 13lb and feel 'in the zone' so have a very good feeling I will stick in this time :)

I am doing both Cambridge and Exante so hope nobody minds me being here :)

Do u see a consultant still... I'm tempted to try some exante shakes. I am doing Cambridge at the moment what do u have each day.

Well done on the loss that's great, keep it up. We can all do it.

Thanks EMR :)

Berry1 - No I don't see a consultant except when she comes to my house to deliver my products. To be honest, I do mainly Exante due to cost. I have 3 shakes per day, I don't like their soups or bars that's why I have CD products sometimes. I prefer CD soups, bars and couldn't live without mix-a-mousse. I don't know if I can say on this forum (admin please delete if not allowed) but I find the Extante products more filling. They are 200 cals per shake and I can honestly feel the different in calories, they tend to keep me full for longer. CD shakes are too sweet for me now.

Yes, I have done it before and can do it again although I have just had a sly weigh in this morning and shouldn't have coz I am disappointed as I have only lost 1/2lb this week :(

Good luck everyone xx

I was thinking of switching to exante too due to the cost. Are you doing Total Solution/SS?
Are you able to have the meal packs on TS? There seems to be more variety in terms of the meals, have you tried any? Xx

Yes meal packs / the chocolate pudding/ pancakes are all allowed on TS so much more choice MummyP

Mia I had that last week and right until the day before I had only lost half a pound. was so disheartening but then come weigh day Id dropped 4 pounds. Weird how the body does that but it puts weight on the same way in the fact that in a day you can put on half a ruddy stone! xxx

Hi I don't have the meal packs, I haven't even tried them. Apart from the fact I don't really fancy them, it's best for me to take food out of the equation altogether. Once I eat food that's it lol. Apart from the odd bar.

yes I always do SS

How are you getting on mia? xx

Back