Back.... again!

Amylo91

Hello everyone!
I lost 5st 8lbs back in 2013/2014 with Slimming World and maintained for a couple of years, then I started slacking. End of last year I re-joined and had gained 1 stone, I lost that by May this year.
I re-joined group again in September and had put that stone back on! I lost 4.5 lbs in three weeks then went on holiday at the end of last month and gained 2.5. I have been completely off the rails this week and know it will be another gain.
In my head I know how to do it, I just can't kick my butt into gear! I am getting weighed tonight and going to start a fresh from tomorrow morning.
Is anyone in the same boat?
I need a miracle! xx

Hello everyone!
I lost 5st 8lbs back in 2013/2014 with Slimming World and maintained for a couple of years, then I started slacking. End of last year I re-joined and had gained 1 stone, I lost that by May this year.
I re-joined group again in September and had put that stone back on! I lost 4.5 lbs in three weeks then went on holiday at the end of last month and gained 2.5. I have been completely off the rails this week and know it will be another gain.
In my head I know how to do it, I just can't kick my butt into gear! I am getting weighed tonight and going to start a fresh from tomorrow morning.
Is anyone in the same boat?
I need a miracle! xx
Hello! I'm brand new to this site but I totally get where you are coming from! I need serious support to get in the zone! Xx

Back