BACK AGAIN!!!

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Hi All,

I'm back again after having a full summer of stuffing myself stupid and putting on more and more weight.
Final straw was going to see Dr about some pains under ribs and turns out I have probably got Gall stones. He strongly advised me to lose weight, as also my asthma has gotten worse.
So, here I am again, back here with all you guys who are in the same boat!! It's the best place to be while trying to lose weight as it helped so much last time speaking to others in the same position and who understand just how difficult it really is.
Anyway, I will stop rambling on.
Good luck to anyone else who's starting their CD this week.

Hi,welcome back,you know you will get all the support you need here,how much did you lose last time?
Good luck,shout if you need us
xx

I lost just under 2 stone last time. This time I want to lose 4 stone. Just off to have second shake now!

Good luck Moti

Hi Moti, Welcome back!! 1st day back today again for me too.... I've got about 3 weeks worth of packs so am going to try to do 810 I really want to lose 2 stone by christmas so i'm in the same boat and agree this really is the best place to be for weight loss.....remeber drink lots of water and stick with it you CAN do it :)

Hiya and welcome back :D
I had gallstones but they got impacted in the duct so had to have my whole gall bladder removed! If by losing weight you can eliminate the problem then do so!! Losing your gallbladder is a pain in the backside! You really do have to watch your fat intake for the rest of your life :(
Good luck with your journey, I found coming back on here a real help because all the people are just so luverly!!! :D xxx

Welcome back and good luck.xxx

as a restarter myslef i just wanted to wiah you luck with your journey

Thanks everyone, Day 2 and 1 shake down.... Why does time always drag when dieting.............

gl hun x

Back