Back Again!

Hi everyone, I have been MIA for the last couple of months as I was such a stresshead I couldn't find any motivation...but now I'm back and raring to go!!

Thank you to everyone who posted on my newbie thread, I found it very encouraging at the time. :D:D:D

I still haven't found any scales big enough to weigh myself but I have asked my GP for help and he is going to find out if there is an obesity clinic being run in my local area. I am not holding my breath though as North Devon is not very good with things like that.:(

I will try and post regularly and look forward to joining in with some of the challenges being run on here as soon as my weight can be recorded.

Thanks for reading through all this waffle, I'm off for a wander around the site now!

Cheers, Glitter xxxxxxx

Hi, welcome back and good luck with the Dr. Hope you get back on track quickly, we are all here to support you. What diet are you following?

Good Luck
:):)

Hi Everyone,
Well I can happily report that my weight actually registered on my scales and that I lost 8lbs this week. I was starting to lose my motivation and snacks were creeping back in but now I feel a bit more confident about continuing.:D

I saw my Doc and we talked a bit about me having weight loss surgery but I am not ready for that yet. I really want to give this healthy eating lark a good go first!

He's really supportive of me though and has given me the number of a health coach who will help to motivate me for the next few weeks.

My first goal is to lose a stone before Christmas so I feel I'm halfway there already! Ahhhh - if only every week was as productive as this one lol, I would soon be thin as a pin :D:D:D

Hope you are all managing to continue, I swear my Christmas chocolates were winking at me earlier!!! xxxx

Well done on the loss Glitter, thats excellent. Keep it up. Whenever you feel like quitting remember this feel like pride having achieved something.
We're here for you if you need additional support!!!

~Silence~

Back