Back Again!

Bananas

Gold Member
Hey Everyone

I followed CD for a while back in September - October. Stopped as I was happy to lose the rest of my weight slowly but havent really followed any plan since then (well maybe the see-food diet!).

Anyway decided to return for a pre crimbo detox type thing and went to see my CDC today. She was really nice and it turns out I am exactly the same weight I was when I last saw her! Very happy with this as I had felt I'd put at least half a stone back on.

Do wish me luck guys! Looking forward to catching up with everyone :)

hi there, you mentioned you might come back to CD for a pre-Chrimbo blitz and here you are, as good as you word. Well done you on maintaining your weight loss!!!! That is a great achievement! It must have been all that veggie soup on WW!

heres to a good first week hun, good luck xxx

Well done on maintaining! good luck on your personal challenge!

welcome back x

how u getting on hun?

Hey Everyone

I followed CD for a while back in September - October. Stopped as I was happy to lose the rest of my weight slowly but havent really followed any plan since then (well maybe the see-food diet!).

Anyway decided to return for a pre crimbo detox type thing and went to see my CDC today. She was really nice and it turns out I am exactly the same weight I was when I last saw her! Very happy with this as I had felt I'd put at least half a stone back on.

Do wish me luck guys! Looking forward to catching up with everyone :)

Good luck honey pie. x

Back