Back and back to square one.

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
I'm going to get back on track from tomorrow. I can't blame christmas for me going off plan, I went for a weekend away in November and just didn't start dieting again. Since then i've put back on not quite all but most of what I had lost.

I've restocked the house with healthy food ( and 50p weight watcher soups from Asda!) and joined curves gym today. I go for my first workout tomorrow which is scary and exciting at the same time. I am also going to try and walk for at least half an hour a day and log/track everything I eat. Another big challenge for me is going to be drinking my 2 litres of water a day as I'm a massive diet coke addict.

I'm completely fed up with myself and nearly all aspects of my life- job, social life etc and I need to change as I feel i'm wasting my life.

Hope everyone is doing ok after christmas and new year.

Go for it! You've done it before so you know you can again!

You can do it!! :) I don't know if this helps but...I've found starting a diet AND an exercise plan at the same time CAN result in some sort of emotional overload, because it's two big lifestyle changes at once. So just be aware of that...and if you find that you feel overloaded and 'I can't do this' pangs setting in...you could always be gentle with say, the exercise, while the calorie counting becomes an ingrained habit. Then when you no longer have to think about counting calories and it feels EASY, up the exercise a bit. Just a suggestion.

Well done for coming back! Some people think if they put on some weight again that they 'failed'. But you didn't fail, you did really well because you're BACK and that takes GUTS. So well done you! Also it will be easier this time than the first time, because all those neural pathways in your brain are already forged from the first time, you just gotta reactivate them and know that you already KNOW :)

I too am back and heavier than when I started. We can all do this. I have a very poor attitude at the moment. I am low due to work, weight and life. I think it all comes from weight. My aim is to work on getting to a healthy weight and then changing the aspects of life I dont like. I am starting fresh today - we can do it together!

Thanks both of you, the support on here is really good!

Have had a good first day- fruit & yoghurt for breakfast, chicken & pepper on flatbreads with soup for lunch, and a fuller for longer seafood linguini for tea along with lots of water!

Have been to my first session at curves and I think it'll be good. The time flies by and you're only doing 30 seconds of each thing before moving on. I also went out for a half hour walk with a friend in the evening so a pretty good day! Even have calories left for a snack.

Well done hun. Good luck with your fresh start!

D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have been good food wise today apart from far too lunch between lunch and tea meaning I was past caring just needed to get something in me!

I've gotten really upset today because my plans for this afternoon/ evening were changed suddenly. Had planned to get home from work, go to the gym, home for tea then out for a walk. Family was visiting when I got home unexpectedly & since I thought it would be a quick visit I was waiting til they'd gone for the gym. Four hours they were here & by the time they'd gone the gym was shut. Now I'm really annoyed because I was doing well and I was actually looking forward to going all day at work!

Back