Back and completely in the zone to reach target!! :)

buffy28

Hi all :)

Im new here so pardon my rubbish use of this forum haha

Im back to complete my CD journey after losing half of the 6+ stone I needed to reach my target of 10 stone. Started off at my heaviest of 16st 10 and am now 13st 1, I managed to get down to 15st 5 before starting CD last July but lost my way around xmas and since have been very half hearted and not getting anywhere!! Started on 14th June again and have been 100% so just finishing day 5 and already feeling fabulous!! (if feeling like im peeing for Scotland and freezing to death!! ;) lol)

If anyone restarting around this time wants to buddy up that would be great! Its always good to be able to gurn at someone who knows what you're going thru :p xx

Hi
I will join you your story is very much like mine I started at 17,3 and Im now 13stone and here too finish off the rest would love to get to 10.7. I started nearly 2 weeks ago but on weds my daughter was rushed into hospital:cry: and I had to stay there too so I have eaten all sorts:mad::mad: so If you wanna buddy up that would be great as were kinda the same.:D
Nic x

Back