ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Well done on your weight loss. That is fantastic .

And I am mega proud of you whatever life throws at you, you stay focus and determined you are an inspiration to us all. Love you too Rainman xx

Hehe! Being called Rainman made me smile :) x PS-What doesn't kill me makes me stronger! X

Well after getting on and off the scales 3 times and making hubby triple check, I've lost 3LB this week!!!!!
I'm over the moon xx

Congratulations! Hope you have another successful week :)

I've got a busy day ahead, working 8-1 then this afternoon I'm off to get that thing engraved for my dad then pick the kids up and then when hubby gets home (5ish) I'm off out with my friend for a trip to asda to get a few things (I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday so need a present for that and we are having a family picnic on Sunday so need to get some things) then we are having mcdonalds for tea yum!!
I want to save my weeklies for the picnic on Sunday so have already decided what I will have from mcdonalds! The grilled chicken and bacon salad with Caesar dressing and potato wedges on top for 15pp it's mega filling and super tasty and a bit of naughty and nice mixed together lol

The McDs sounds yum! Did u enjoy it? Bet u have lots of yummy things planned for your yummy picnic? X

I've never had a salad in mcdonalds. Don't think I've had a mcdonalds in a good few years and they probably never sold them. Do they taste good? We were never allowed them when we was little, I think probably cos my mum couldn't afford them. I had my first when I was about 17 and I remember being really disappointed after all the hype. I did use to enjoy their coffee though. When I was in Australia I'd stop each morning on the way to work for a coffee and muffin :)

What do you have planned for the picnic? Hope the weather stays beautiful for you. :)

The McDs sounds yum! Did u enjoy it? Bet u have lots of yummy things planned for your yummy picnic? X

Mcdonalds mission aborted!! I'm now say in a beer garden with a beer in hand!!!

I've never had a salad in mcdonalds. Don't think I've had a mcdonalds in a good few years and they probably never sold them. Do they taste good? We were never allowed them when we was little, I think probably cos my mum couldn't afford them. I had my first when I was about 17 and I remember being really disappointed after all the hype. I did use to enjoy their coffee though. When I was in Australia I'd stop each morning on the way to work for a coffee and muffin :) What do you have planned for the picnic? Hope the weather stays beautiful for you. :)

Their Caesar salad is amazing so tasty xx

Mcdonalds mission aborted!! I'm now say in a beer garden with a beer in hand!!! Their Caesar salad is amazing so tasty xx

Beer Garden/Beer is probably much nicer than McDs anyway! X

Well done on the weight loss. You're doing really well.
Was the weather as hot as it was up here? Cooled down a bit now but it was hot from early in the morning. xx

Well done on your 3lb loss hun that's fantastic well done xx

Good Morning Ness :) How is my Minis Bestie today? X

Trying to get tickets for MTV crashes plymouth and not having much luck!! More go back on sale at 10am fingers crossed!! It's only 30mins away from me!! Xx

Back