ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Trying to get tickets for MTV crashes plymouth and not having much luck!! More go back on sale at 10am fingers crossed!! It's only 30mins away from me!! Xx

Awwwww that sounds so cool, got room for 1.5 more ;-) Who's playing it? X

Awwwww that sounds so cool, got room for 1.5 more ;-) Who's playing it? X
The more the merrier!!! So far they have announced kaiser chiefs and example xx

I managed to get tickets!!! Super excited xx

OMG OMG OMG! You're gonna have soooooooo much fun! When is it? X

It's the 15th July tickets were only £6.50 each so total bargain can't wait until the release the rest of the line up now xx

It's the 15th July tickets were only £6.50 each so total bargain can't wait until the release the rest of the line up now xx

OMG! That is a bargain! X

£6.50 full price? That is good.
We don't have anyone come play near me. I have to drive and usually stay over :)

Good Morning Mini Bestie! Hope u enjoy your picnic today, I expect pics!!! X

Forgive me fellow minis for I have sinned ALOT!!
Pretty much had an off plan weekend full of all the food and drink I should avoid!!
straight back to it 100% tomorrow and I shall take the gain that's coming my way on Friday and move forward.
I've had a cracking weekend I could of stepped back and made better choices but I didn't so I will take whatever's coming.

Mega proud of the rest of you for being super good and making some great choices sorry for letting the side down!!

Forgive me fellow minis for I have sinned ALOT!! Pretty much had an off plan weekend full of all the food and drink I should avoid!! straight back to it 100% tomorrow and I shall take the gain that's coming my way on Friday and move forward. I've had a cracking weekend I could of stepped back and made better choices but I didn't so I will take whatever's coming. Mega proud of the rest of you for being super good and making some great choices sorry for letting the side down!!

Ssssshhhhhhhhh Nessa! You have NOT let the side down, these things happen! I do however want to know what you've had so I know if I should be jealous or not ;-) x

Ok so had a sneak peek at the scales, they are showing 8LB on!!!!!!! Oh ****!!!

Might be easier to list what I haven't eaten lol

Ok so had a sneak peek at the scales, they are showing 8LB on!!!!!!! Oh ****!!! Might be easier to list what I haven't eaten lol

No way is 8lb possible?!? Surely not! X

That's what hubby said!! Eek super good this week!!! I did drink Friday so might be bloated from that xx

That's what hubby said!! Eek super good this week!!! I did drink Friday so might be bloated from that xx

Just do what you've been doing pre this weekend and you will be just fine, trust Aunty Serena x

Bet that was a shock. Weigh yourself in the morning and it won't be 8. I weighed myself before bed once and when I got up in the morning I was 5lbs less. Which I've never understood.

Just have a good healthy week and hopefully the result will be better on Friday.

Hey Mini Bestie! How are u today? What are those scales saying this morning? X

Hey Mini Bestie! How are u today? What are those scales saying this morning? X

6LB on :-(

But 100% back on plan today the old me would be throwing the towel in.
I've got 4 days to lower that number xx

Bet that was a shock. Weigh yourself in the morning and it won't be 8. I weighed myself before bed once and when I got up in the morning I was 5lbs less. Which I've never understood. Just have a good healthy week and hopefully the result will be better on Friday.

Thanks Hun. Xx

Back