ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Thankyou both of you here's hoping for that STS!!

My Toes, Eyes, Legs and Fingers will be crossed on Friday! How has your day been Mini Bestie? X

My Toes, Eyes, Legs and Fingers will be crossed on Friday! How has your day been Mini Bestie? X

Thanks my lovely.
Had a good day haven't even had tea yet or pointed up what I've eaten today! Best go do that now really!!

Thanks my lovely. Had a good day haven't even had tea yet or pointed up what I've eaten today! Best go do that now really!!

I look forward to an update! I'm yet to wash up, put Poppy to bed at 630 and been on here for last 20mins, oops! X

I look forward to an update! I'm yet to wash up, put Poppy to bed at 630 and been on here for last 20mins, oops! X

Micro meal for me!! Too hungry to wait an hour for my piri piri chicken! Will have that tomorrow!

Evening honey! How are you? I hope you've had a lovely day! Xx

I'm good thanks Hun hope you are ok? Xx

Good Morning Mini Bestie :) What are those Scales saying today? X

Good Morning Mini Bestie :) What are those Scales saying today? X

U know me so well, just stepped off the scales only showing a 1LB gain today!!
Dare I dream of a small loss?!!
I'm not weighing until Friday now because in all honestly I probably deserve Atleast that 1LB gain so will see what they show on Friday.

I had been a little blocked shall we say and now I'm not so maybe that can explain a little of that 8LB! Also I've been doing more walking so hoping that is helping xx

U know me so well, just stepped off the scales only showing a 1LB gain today!! Dare I dream of a small loss?!! I'm not weighing until Friday now because in all honestly I probably deserve Atleast that 1LB gain so will see what they show on Friday. I had been a little blocked shall we say and now I'm not so maybe that can explain a little of that 8LB! Also I've been doing more walking so hoping that is helping xx

Yey for the Unblocking and Walking ;-) I reckon you might get a Sneaky Loss, maybe the weekend was a much needed 'Metabolism Reset' ?!? Roll on Friday I say! X

Yey for the Unblocking and Walking ;-) I reckon you might get a Sneaky Loss, maybe the weekend was a much needed 'Metabolism Reset' ?!? Roll on Friday I say! X

Fingers crossed!! X

Having a mega crap day at work!! Can't wait to get home and get showered and get my pj's on I stink!!!!

Having a mega crap day at work!! Can't wait to get home and get showered and get my pj's on I stink!!!!
Oh dear.. Hope your day improves :) x

I feel ya.. My car packed up on Sunday.. And my shower packed up this morning while I was stood with a head full of shampoo!!!!!!! Waiting for my third thing to go wrong as it happens in 3's doesn't it!

Oh dear.. Hope your day improves :) x I feel ya.. My car packed up on Sunday.. And my shower packed up this morning while I was stood with a head full of shampoo!!!!!!! Waiting for my third thing to go wrong as it happens in 3's doesn't it!

Everything's wonderful now I'm home and showered!!

Hope ur day improves and there isn't a number 3! Xx

Hey Mini-Bestie! How dare work upset you! I'm just putting on my boxing gloves and I'll be round to sort them out ;-) They best watch out! X

Hey Mini-Bestie! How dare work upset you! I'm just putting on my boxing gloves and I'll be round to sort them out ;-) They best watch out! X

Haha thanks love xx

Mammoth 16pp dinner!!
image-3558923006.jpg

Evening hun! How are you tonight? That donner looks lush! What have you got on your thins? Xx

A piri piri chicken breast 6pp and onions mushrooms and peppers!! Xx

Back