ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Ok so I'm going out to watch the footy tonight not the best idea when WI is in the morning!! Xx

Be Good Nessa! Think of Aunty Serena sitting on your shoulder ;-) x

Be Good Nessa! Think of Aunty Serena sitting on your shoulder ;-) x

Haha!! I'm thinking Malibu and diet coke rather than beer. Xx

Haha!! I'm thinking Malibu and diet coke rather than beer. Xx

That sounds much better! I love Malibu, have one for me ;-) x

That sounds much better! I love Malibu, have one for me ;-) x

Will do Hun I still have 15 dailies left after tea. How many malibu's will that get me?! Xx

Just done my research 2pp for one but 3pp for 2 6pp for 4 yum

Will do Hun I still have 15 dailies left after tea. How many malibu's will that get me?! Xx
5 Singles I believe as you're having them with diet coke. X

Just done my research 2pp for one but 3pp for 2 6pp for 4 yum
Oops! Didn't read this before replying! X

5 Singles I believe as you're having them with diet coke. X Oops! Didn't read this before replying! X

Malibu is good value!!

Is it only the creamier spirits which are higher in PP? X

Is it only the creamier spirits which are higher in PP? X

I guess it must be. Malibu has more sugar than the likes of vodka but apparently the alcohol content is lower which evens it out at the same PP xx

I guess it must be. Malibu has more sugar than the likes of vodka but apparently the alcohol content is lower which evens it out at the same PP xx

Sounds Good :) I have 3 Smirnoff and Cranberry Cans which have sat in my fridge for months now. X

The panda cake is really good! Be proud!!on the frozen cake you can use that edible glitter :)

[QUOTE a29;7370959]Haha!! I'm thinking Malibu and diet coke rather than beer. Xx[/QUOTE]

Mmmm malibu and diet coke. Really good value on points as well. Enjoy xx

Hope u are enjoying your night out and your drinks are better than the score! X

Hope u are enjoying your night out and your drinks are better than the score! X

GUTTED is all I can say!! Fantastic atmosphere in the pub but disgusted to be English right now!!

Drinks were good!! Just waiting for my daddy to pick me up!! Xx

Here to subscribe. Hope you enjoyed your malibu. I rarely drink but if I do its a malibu and pineapple juice X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and welcome. Xx

Back