ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Everyone on Minis must have these super long shopping lists lol x

Lol! I don't actually ever have a list...I'm terrible for picking up random things I fancy. I need to find the lowest pp fish fingers though as I fancy a fish finger sarnie xx

Where do u shop Sian? I will investigate for you x

So annoyed hubby should of been home over 30mins ago but his bus broke down miles away and he's having to wait with it at the garage until it's fixed. It's a good hour and a half trip for him to get the car and get home so could be hours before he's home and his work won't cover his shift tomorrow so he has to be up at 5:45am for another 12 hour shift!!
He's happy enough though the garage have him a buger and a cup of tea on arrival and they've just ordered in pizzas lol I just feel for him as he's going to be knackered tomorrow xx

So annoyed hubby should of been home over 30mins ago but his bus broke down miles away and he's having to wait with it at the garage until it's fixed. It's a good hour and a half trip for him to get the car and get home so could be hours before he's home and his work won't cover his shift tomorrow so he has to be up at 5:45am for another 12 hour shift!! He's happy enough though the garage have him a buger and a cup of tea on arrival and they've just ordered in pizzas lol I just feel for him as he's going to be knackered tomorrow xx

OMG! How Horrendous for hubby :-( He won't get long in bed either before he is up again. Is he a bus driver? X

OMG! How Horrendous for hubby :-( He won't get long in bed either before he is up again. Is he a bus driver? X

Yeah he's a bus driver! I feel like I've hardly seen him this week aswell was looking forward to having an hour or so with him tonight instead of the usual eat sleep work routine!! Xx

Yeah he's a bus driver! I feel like I've hardly seen him this week aswell was looking forward to having an hour or so with him tonight instead of the usual eat sleep work routine!! Xx

Will u wait up until he is home? X

Just seen his rota for next week he's on the midnight finish mon,weds,Thursday and Friday :-( thankfully it's his long weekend off though (sat and sun) xx

I have lots of salad potato some type of meat/fish .....See I'm a greedy grubby & look forward 2 my dinner all day :)

H
Looks yummy Helen. Whats the basa fillet like?

That's not a big portion hun looks just bout what i'd have xx

Looks yummy Helen. Whats the basa fillet like? That's not a big portion hun looks just bout what i'd have xx

I'm a real fan of the fish since discovering it. They do other flavours too. I wasn't keen on the Thai one & haven't tried the lemon one yet.

To me they taste just like cod but I've never eaten plaice/hake. Very meaty, my son says like chicken! Coating is nice & thin & not typical thick batter/breadcrumbs. A proper piece of fish lol!

Probably not as Sophie will have me up at 6am :-(

Just seen his rota for next week he's on the midnight finish mon,weds,Thursday and Friday :-( thankfully it's his long weekend off though (sat and sun) xx

Did Hubby get home ok? His shifts sound like they really suck for next week :-( x

I love potato waffles :)
I loved them even more when I discovered the toaster could cook them in 4 mins on high. They came out perfect lol

Then I stopped buying them. Now I am in control again I may buy some :)

I love potato waffles :) I loved them even more when I discovered the toaster could cook them in 4 mins on high. They came out perfect lol Then I stopped buying them. Now I am in control again I may buy some :)

Yey! I also discovered about cooking them in the toaster, it doesn't mention it on the packet but someone told me I think! X

I love potato waffles :) I loved them even more when I discovered the toaster could cook them in 4 mins on high. They came out perfect lol Then I stopped buying them. Now I am in control again I may buy some :)

I never knew this!! Xx

Back