ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Unfortunutly (see what I did there?!) it's nuts :-(

Ha Ha Ha! You cracked me up! See what I did there! Minis has turned us nuts! X

Ha Ha Ha! You cracked me up! See what I did there! Minis has turned us nuts! X

Lol
Utterly nutterly the ice cream was AMAZING

Don't worry about the gain, main thing is your back and on track. Im gonna have a big fat fail this week, as I have 5 weeklies to last me 3 days. Impossible lol!!

All icecream is AMAZING :D

I'm going with an Ice-Cream Theme tonight too.....x

Don't worry about the gain, main thing is your back and on track. Im gonna have a big fat fail this week, as I have 5 weeklies to last me 3 days. Impossible lol!! All icecream is AMAZING :D

Thanks Hun. Ice cream is my weakness I think that's why I eat it most days!!

I'm going with an Ice-Cream Theme tonight too.....x

Can't beat ice cream! Yours is far more yummy than mine though!! Xx

So off to work for me, I'm leaving the scales alone until Friday now what will be will be.

Hoping work is a bit better today, really hating my job at the moment my boss is not being very nice and just the whole atmosphere is not good there's a bloke in my department who thinks he's it and thinks it's ok to go around being rude to everyone. I've worked there for nearly 15 years and although I've had bad days I've pretty much alway enjoyed work but at the moment I just want to pick my bag up and walk out!!

Thanks Hun. Ice cream is my weakness I think that's why I eat it most days!!

Can't beat ice cream! Yours is far more yummy than mine though!! Xx

I really enjoyed it, can't believe I'm dieting and eating B&J! X

So off to work for me, I'm leaving the scales alone until Friday now what will be will be.

Hoping work is a bit better today, really hating my job at the moment my boss is not being very nice and just the whole atmosphere is not good there's a bloke in my department who thinks he's it and thinks it's ok to go around being rude to everyone. I've worked there for nearly 15 years and although I've had bad days I've pretty much alway enjoyed work but at the moment I just want to pick my bag up and walk out!!

I hope your day isn't too bad Nessa, I hate the idea that they are being unpleasant to my Mini-Bestie :-( They need a visit from me I think ;-) ill soon teach them manners! Love u x

Oh no sorry to hear about work. There is always one idiot who think they are better than the rest. And Ice cream is also my weakness I blame my mum as it was her craving whilst pregnant with me xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey everyone I'm here and actually on plan today struggling as work is getting me down so much at the moment.
Hope everyone is doing ok? Xx

Tonight's dinner 9pp
image-3462145240.jpg

Hey Mini Bestie! I want to know what's in your din dins, it looks amazing for 9pp! X PS-Sorry to hear work is still getting you down, they definitely need a Serena butt kick! X

So sorry to hear that. Are you okay other than work xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hey Mini Bestie! I want to know what's in your din dins, it looks amazing for 9pp! X PS-Sorry to hear work is still getting you down, they definitely need a Serena butt kick! X

Thanks ladies.

Dinner was 1 WW wrap 3pp as a pizza with onion peppers and mushrooms and 2 WW mature cheddar slices 2pp
Beetroot and cucumber salad
And another WW wrap 3pp with 1 slice WW cheese 1pp and beetroot xx

Thanks ladies. Dinner was 1 WW wrap 3pp as a pizza with onion peppers and mushrooms and 2 WW mature cheddar slices 2pp Beetroot and cucumber salad And another WW wrap 3pp with 1 slice WW cheese 1pp and beetroot xx

It looked so yummy! What's for TT ;-) x

Well I have 14pp left for today but just poured out a glass of WKD iron bru so think that will cancel that out lol hubby's on a late shift so my friends come over and we are going to watch a film xx

U could steal it as a 9pp dinner option! All suitable for my Vege friend!! (Just off to the fridge to check the cheese!!)

Well I have 14pp left for today but just poured out a glass of WKD iron bru so think that will cancel that out lol hubby's on a late shift so my friends come over and we are going to watch a film xx

Small Bottles are 8pp x

Back