ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Good Morning Mini-Bestie :) Hope u are ok today. Love u lots like jelly tots! X

Morning my love hope you are ok?

I'm running late as always!!
Can't believe it's weigh in day again tomorrow!
Will catch up with diaries on my munch break xx

Me and my husband are always away, either on weekends or weeks. So we have probably tried all the uk chain places at some point. I've deffo done all the Italian ones.

I've been craving a waggamammas ramen all week, and we don't have one. So hoping to find one on our weekend away this weekend :)

My WI day tomorrow too!! You'll be fine. There is nothing I love more than a fresh load of weeklies lol

Morning my love hope you are ok? I'm running late as always!! Can't believe it's weigh in day again tomorrow! Will catch up with diaries on my munch break xx

I'm good thank you :) Another busy day in Serena Land today! I can't believe its Day 7 of Week 4 for me, where has the time gone?!? X

Hey everyone, just on my lunch break, work is much better today and it's raining so it's so much cooler.

I've been thinking I would really love to join a WW group I think maybe it will give me the kick up the bum I need the only trouble is because of hubby's shift pattern and the fact I can't drive I think it's gonna be pretty much impossible xx

Are there not any in walking or bus distance Hun or anyone you know that goes to one and could take you xx

It's getting there and juggling the kids and so on :-( xx

Is it the fact that someone will be weighing you in you think will help? If not there is ww online. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it just motivates me knowing someone I don't really know is weighing me the fear of embarrassment or failure spurs me on! I mean hubby weighs me in at home but it's just not the same!
I might have to take a pic of the scales each weigh day and post it here that might work!! Xx

Tonight's 12pp dinner

Chicken skewers 7pp
Zoo animals 5pp
Mushrooms

image-2743233273.jpg

We will be your group. And where are skewers from it looks lush xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun. They are from tesco.
I've been pointing them as 8pp but actually pointed them on the calculator tonight and they are 7pp yum!

image-1368825254.jpg

Yey for Zoo Animals! See u later Micro Chips! Glad u had a better day at work Mini-Bestie :) x

Yeah it just motivates me knowing someone I don't really know is weighing me the fear of embarrassment or failure spurs me on! I mean hubby weighs me in at home but it's just not the same! I might have to take a pic of the scales each weigh day and post it here that might work!! Xx

that sounds like a good idea!! might give that a go if I begin to struggle! I'm sure everyone here will support you! :) xx

Actually I know a few who post pictures of the scales so could work for you. X Tea looks good not had zoo animals in a while. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun xx

Hey everyone, just on my lunch break, work is much better today and it's raining so it's so much cooler.

I've been thinking I would really love to join a WW group I think maybe it will give me the kick up the bum I need the only trouble is because of hubby's shift pattern and the fact I can't drive I think it's gonna be pretty much impossible xx
I think the groups are a great idea for people who need that motivation. I've never been to one but I've always been interested in going. I'd hate to turn up and gained, so I think I'd stick to plan more. Bit hard without a car tho, I think if you have to mess around with public transport and stuff it gives you a reason not to go.

Tonight's 12pp dinner

Chicken skewers 7pp
Zoo animals 5pp
Mushrooms

View attachment 143753
Zoo animals look fab.

Hi Nessa
Going to meetings last time I did WW did make me think more about sticking to plan and not binging. Although I have found that with all the support on this forum I don't feel i need to go to meetings and am in the zone so to speak. Shame you do not drive though I used to take my son with me to meetings when he was a baby/toddler and they were okay about it xx

Back