ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

I used some weeklies and had some sweets me and hubby have got right into orange is the new black to I wanted something to munch 6pp
image-958437789.jpg

Just had a catch up......lots to read.

I love that chewits are 3pp. Amazing :)

Your children are adorable and so happy. How long does he keep the trophy for??

Your doing fab and I might buy some thins when I go shopping :)

Just had a catch up......lots to read. I love that chewits are 3pp. Amazing :) Your children are adorable and so happy. How long does he keep the trophy for?? Your doing fab and I might buy some thins when I go shopping :)

Thankyou! He gets to keep it for a week it has to be handed back in on Friday. X

Does anyone want to have a go at pointing this for me I didn't eat the crisps and it's a ham cheese and pineapple toasted wrap
image-1369745021.jpg

Oh right won't be able to get NV online then, I'm trying to think where I would begin pointing it xx

I've gone for 18pp
Wrap 5pp
Ham 2pp
Cheese 5pp
Pineapple 0pp
Coleslaw 6pp
Salad 0pp

Sounds about right hun. Was it yummy sounds and looks it xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was so tasty!!

I've just had some birthday cake too!!

image-2179545766.jpg

looks about right to me too :D also looks very yummy, so does the cake - just about to tuck in to my desert now :p x

looks about right to me too :D also looks very yummy, so does the cake - just about to tuck in to my desert now :p x

Thanks Hun any idea on points for the cake?!

Your roast dinner looks so good!! X

Was that out too or did you buy it from a shop xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That was the birthday girls homemade birthday cake!! Xx

8pp for the slice x

Do u think that's enough? I've been a right piggy today and still feel hungry lol xx

Back