Back and on track!!

sm1ler

Hey everyone, i used to be here a few years ago and on the SW plan, however i went MIA for a while and off plan!!

I joined back to my local SW class last week and after so much support from minis last time i thought it would be good to come back here too!!

Hope to get to know you all and wish you all well with your journey. :grouphugg:

Lou x

Me too minus class

I was here and in class two years ago. Lost 2 stone, went it alone and was fine until last Sept. Since then have put on a stone mainly through insufficient exercise and too many sweet treats - not sticking to the plan!!! Have been doing the EE plan for almost 2 weeks & have lost 3.5 pounds. Will be focussing on more walking again to lose weight and save on petrol costs!

Thanks Becca, same to you on your journey!

Well done for getting back onto it Maid and for the walking and loss so far!

i was also here back in 2008, i lost almost 4 st back then and of course i had a baby since i went off plan was baby number 6 you'd think i would learn right, well it all went back on plus a st, i have been back on plan since jan 5th and attending class and in the 6 weeks i have been there i have lost 2st 2.5lb :)

WOW well done, over 2st in 6wks?? that is AMAZING!!! you will beat target in no time, whats your secret?!!

Back