Back and on track!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sm1ler, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hey everyone, i used to be here a few years ago and on the SW plan, however i went MIA for a while and off plan!!

I joined back to my local SW class last week and after so much support from minis last time i thought it would be good to come back here too!!

Hope to get to know you all and wish you all well with your journey. :grouphugg:

Lou x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome back and good luck on your journey

4. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Me too minus class

I was here and in class two years ago. Lost 2 stone, went it alone and was fine until last Sept. Since then have put on a stone mainly through insufficient exercise and too many sweet treats - not sticking to the plan!!! Have been doing the EE plan for almost 2 weeks & have lost 3.5 pounds. Will be focussing on more walking again to lose weight and save on petrol costs!

5. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Becca, same to you on your journey!

Well done for getting back onto it Maid and for the walking and loss so far!

6. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(38.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i was also here back in 2008, i lost almost 4 st back then and of course i had a baby since i went off plan was baby number 6 you'd think i would learn right, well it all went back on plus a st, i have been back on plan since jan 5th and attending class and in the 6 weeks i have been there i have lost 2st 2.5lb :)

7. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    WOW well done, over 2st in 6wks?? that is AMAZING!!! you will beat target in no time, whats your secret?!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.