• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back and on track!!

Hey everyone, i used to be here a few years ago and on the SW plan, however i went MIA for a while and off plan!!

I joined back to my local SW class last week and after so much support from minis last time i thought it would be good to come back here too!!

Hope to get to know you all and wish you all well with your journey. :grouphugg:

Lou x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Me too minus class

I was here and in class two years ago. Lost 2 stone, went it alone and was fine until last Sept. Since then have put on a stone mainly through insufficient exercise and too many sweet treats - not sticking to the plan!!! Have been doing the EE plan for almost 2 weeks & have lost 3.5 pounds. Will be focussing on more walking again to lose weight and save on petrol costs!

i was also here back in 2008, i lost almost 4 st back then and of course i had a baby since i went off plan was baby number 6 you'd think i would learn right, well it all went back on plus a st, i have been back on plan since jan 5th and attending class and in the 6 weeks i have been there i have lost 2st 2.5lb :)