1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Back and Raring to go go go!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Well-Known Member

Helloooooooooo...........

So sme of you may remember me i havent been gone for 2 long!

Started in august then slipped off the wagon end of sept/oct time! And couldnt afford it but now imback at work and i am ready to get rid of this weight once and for all!!

I will defo be on here all the time as i need support to stick to this as i have failed once before!!

Day 1 today and i am doing ok feelin lil bit hungry though only had one shake but i didnt have it all!!!

Well thanks for reading!!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. minx

minx Well-Known Member

welcome back :) lovely to hear such enthusiasm, you sound like youre gonna kick some CD as$! good luck with your restart, i'm back on the wagon too after a very bad weekend. hope ketosis comes quick for us! xx

4. Guru

Guru Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I am a restarter too. We can do it!

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Good luck to you and ALL the restarters :D
    x

6. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

I remember you! good luck not that you will need it, you will be amazing :D x

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Hello there, I remember you too. I am restarting after a brief (4 days) blip, so its day 2 for me. Good Luck x

8. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Welcome back! Hope the first few days are kind to you!

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Welcome Back H2LB,

I am a restarter, too. It gets easier (thank goodness) so "hang in there, baby". (Aren't the 80s back in fashion?)

MM

10. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!!! x x