1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Back and trying again!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Torquay Blonde, 1 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Guys, some of you may remember me from 2007, i lost weight and got to within 7lbs of my goal, but due to the most horrendous 2008 i have put on we ight and now have to get back on track. I did try in November last year, but it wasnt the right time and my head wasn't in the right place, however, i need to do something now before it gets out of hand, so instead of waiting to start on Monday have started today.
    I will be posting my food diary everyday to keep me motivated, and have commited to 3 hours of exercise per week, which is what i did last time and it suited me.
    Wish me luck, i need it!!!

Todays food: (Red)
    Brekkie: 3 slices lean bacon, 2 eggs (frylight) 2 slices nimble (hex b) tom sauce (1 syn)

Lunch: Ham & cheese (hex b) omlette with salad

Dinner: Chicken breast, veggies, jacket pot (hex b) gravy (2 syns)

Snacks: fruit and mullers
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done you for getting back on track. I'm glad your head is in the right place at last.

Good luck on your way down :D
  4. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    well done for getting back to it, you sound very determined im sure youll have a great week.
    good luck nic x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.