Back and weighed in after holidays

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
well I am back after my wonderful break in Liverpool, it obviously liked having me back there again as the sun shone for the entire visit. Lovely to visit old haunts and some marvellous new ones. Liverpool is a fab city and can hold it's own with any. There just isn't enough time to do it all, boys had a great time, so all in all a great holiday.
Returned today and weighed in, 11 days since last weigh in - 6lb weight loss, so very pleased. Again I would say to anyone new starting it is possible to go on holidays and not come off LT, in fact it was extremely easy as I did not have to look at places to cater for me as well as the boys, I could just let them off to eat what they wanted on holidays. They were delighted to return home and to visit Nana's today to have stew.
Wishing you all a great week, trying to catch up on all that has happened whilst away, great to be back.
Doirin

Absolutely fantastic! Well done you! What an achievement and display of determination. Congratulations on the loss and I'm glad you'd a great time too. :D

Fantastic loss! Glad you enjoyed our fair city!! xx

Hi Doirin

Lovely to have you back!!!!! And, just noticed you have less to loose now that what you have lost!! Make sense :) You now have under 50lbs to go...waw!! You are doing well girl :)

Glad you had a good time as did the boys...

Take care

Welcome back sweetie and well done for sticking to LT while you were away, you deserve your loss.

x

Well done Doirin,

Great loss, even if you werent on hols, which makes it even more special!!

Wont be long now til you reach goal!

That is fab, hat off to you, cant have been easy, bet you and people around you are very proud I SALUTE YOU

Glad you had a great time Doirin and congrats on the loss, 6lbs is great!

ah welcome back doirin!! glad you had a lovely time and well done!! that's a great loss!! and less that 50lbs to go! that's brilliant!!!! xxx

Hi
Thanks all for the positivity as usual.
Great to know there is less than 50lb to go, it seems very achievable now. It was surprisingly easy to stay on LT whilst there except I didn't have the flapjacks and I believe they keep me regular, if you get my drift, so I am BADLY constipated at the moment, a combination of no flapjacks and travelling I think. Taken the medicine now but have to wait I suppose.
Ok, enough of that subject. It was a great holiday but glad to be home as well. Boys slept late this morning so that meant I did as well.
Have a good day.
Doirin

Good to have you back Doirin! Happy to see you had a nice break over here in the UK. Also well done for sticking to the shakes -you have proven it can be done and congratulations on the 6lb weight loss. x

Another fabulous result Doirin!
Well done and so great to hear you had a lovely holiday.

You're racing along to goal - not far for us now is there? :):)

Hi
Thanks all for the positivity as usual.
Great to know there is less than 50lb to go, it seems very achievable now. It was surprisingly easy to stay on LT whilst there except I didn't have the flapjacks and I believe they keep me regular, if you get my drift, so I am BADLY constipated at the moment, a combination of no flapjacks and travelling I think. Taken the medicine now but have to wait I suppose.
Ok, enough of that subject. It was a great holiday but glad to be home as well. Boys slept late this morning so that meant I did as well.
Have a good day.
Doirin

Hun I was the same on Monday! I was in agony till my sis went and got me some Dulcolax - one of those babies did the trick!!!;)

I hope you have some relief soon, just don't suffer with it, it made me miserable and grumpy!:break_diet:

x

Well done Doirin

Fantastic to catch up on your news...aren't you doing well? You must feel fantastic.
I have been off LT for a while. I had a liver test and things were not too great in that department. I am now on a liver cleansing diet ( fantastic, I recommend it for LT'ers coming into refeed). I am still losing weight, not as rapidly as LT, but I feel marvellous. Thanks to LT I have soooo much more discipline...and definitely NO alcohol ( biggest cause of my weight gain).
Good luck on your continued jouney!! ;)

Congratulations on the weight loss. Fantastic. Well done and welcome back :)

think you might have inspired me. I'm on holiday the 1st 2 weeks of september ( no idea where yet as it depends whether I get my passport back in time to go abroad). I was going to do what I did in Scotland and have 2 shakes and a low carb meal. But I might go the whole hog and stay on plan. I haven't decided.

I know doing the 1 meal thing that I can stay the same weight, but to go on holiday and come back having lost loads as you have must be a fantastic feeling. I'm wondering if I should give it a go.

Hubby will probably object as he'll be eating on his own every night, which he hates.... but he likes the lighter me.

thinks and thoughts for me for a few days .......

lorraine xx

Fantastic to catch up on your news...aren't you doing well? You must feel fantastic.
I have been off LT for a while. I had a liver test and things were not too great in that department. I am now on a liver cleansing diet ( fantastic, I recommend it for LT'ers coming into refeed). I am still losing weight, not as rapidly as LT, but I feel marvellous. Thanks to LT I have soooo much more discipline...and definitely NO alcohol ( biggest cause of my weight gain).
Good luck on your continued jouney!! ;)

Hi Candle
Sorry to hear you have a problem with the old liver! Hope you are doing well though and enjoying the new diet!

Hubby will probably object as he'll be eating on his own every night, which he hates.... but he likes the lighter me.

lorraine xx

Hi Lorraine,
He doesn't have to eat on his own. When we went away and I stayed on plan I always went with him. I would order sparkling water and black coffee and I'd either have a flapjack or nothing. If asked what I wanted I'd just say 'nothing thank you'. If questioned I would just say 'I have a medical condition which means this is the only way I can take my nutrition at the moment' (if I was having a flapjack) or just 'I have a medical condition' if I wasn't. The flapjack wrapper is plain enough to look like 'medicine' and I wasn't lying - obesity IS a medical condition.
Also, you won't be questioned about the condition, people are too worried about embarrassing themselves or you so they don't pursue it.

Just a thought xx

Back