Back as a LL returner!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by carla, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. carla

carla Full Member

Well, after losing over 3 stone on LL in 2007, I am back. I maintained my weight for about 8 months then fell pregnant again! I ate alot better than I did in my first pregnancy but still put on the same amount of weight. :mad:

I have another 3 stone to lose to get back to my lowest weight and start 2 weeks today. Any tips from other LL returners?

Carla x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Carla

I am too a LL returner - lost 6 stone in 2006 but moved house (300 miles away from my group :() and couldn't follow maintenance - biggest regret of my life :(

I can't give you any tips yet because I go to my first meeting tonight and so tomorrow will be day 1 for me.

The only thing I would say is to be positive. We both know the drill so we know what to expect and we know we can do it :D

Good luck and what date do you start?
  4. carla

carla Full Member

I have a drop in on Monday 19th Jan with my first meeting on Weds 21st. I am hoping that I get my packs on the Monday at the drop in, but not sure how likely this is...

Good luck - we can do this! :D
  5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    welcome back chic and good luck xxx
  6. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Carla... and congratulations on the new addition! From the teeny pic he looks adorable :)

Well done on maintaining for eight months, that's good going :D

Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on -

Anna xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.