Back but single now :o(

Gabby

Well I started taking Xenical in May, by the end of May I was single, 40 fat and dumped aint a good combo.
BUT Ive been licking my wounds and now trying to get my life back together, and dieting again, tho you would think I would have lost losts of weight in the last 2 months, I have lost, so thats good, but lost the love of my life too :cry:
But hey nowt I can do, if it was ment to be we would be together eh!
Anyway thought id get back on here, back on track.
Anyone got any suggestions of good forums or websites i can join or gossip on or just read stuff, anything really.
I moved to this town to be with my ex so dont know anyone. Online is my lifeline for now :wave_cry:

hiya love so sorry to hear your relation ship has ended! Well you have a new family now!! the mini mins one!!

Well done on loosing 19lbs!!! Are you following any particular diet?
www.essentialweightloss.co.uk is really good. they do a free trial that you can just renew. also theres some excellent recipes and tips. im sure they might be a chat thing in there but i find minis is the one and only!! Like i said its like a family community, always some one to talk to!!!

Good luck on your journey!! And chin up!! There are plent more fish in the sea! ( non oily ones of course, dont want to get tangoed now do we lol)

Love katie
xxx

Hi Gabby, so sorry about the break up of your relationship but well done you for losing 19lbs that's really fantastic :)
There's lots of support out there for people on this medication, i always find just going to a search engine and asking the question comes up with loads of suggestions although i do feel mini's is the best lol.
It's nice to see how strong you're being in spite of your circumstances, a lot of people would just turn to comfort eating and undo all their hard work so you should be really proud of yourself.

As for the lack of social life again have a look online for any groups and that in your area, you'd be surprised at the amount of things going on. What sort of things do you enjoy doing? Do you work?

Look forward to getting to know you through your weight loss journey, hugs xx

Hi Gabby... Firstly congratulations on your weightloss and maintaining your weight loss in such a difficult time... I know that I would have comfort ate my way in to a different weight category.

I echo what Ninja says - try looking for some groups and classes, exercise classes - that would be beneficial for your weight loss too.

I moved to a completely different area too and find it difficult to find things to do around here too because its not where I originally came from. I've started doing a spinning class and go to swimming regularly - all from having a search online and just making myself beat my (well hidden) shyness. My shyness makes me come across as brash and loud!lol

xxx

sorry to hear your news, but congratulations on not bingeing when going through a rough time,
just think of how good you are going to look and try to involve yourself in new things, to keep busy
remember that people on here will support you, so keep your chin up,

sharon xx

Back