Back but with a new counsellor

weevikki

Hello all, been a while, but I'm back. Decided to come back and loose that last stone or so, but am going to be starting with a new counsellor. The last one was absolutely rubbish, I haven't met one person that has done LL that thought she was any good. I have been recommended another one and although it means travelling 15 miles I hope it is worth it. She asked me to use my left over packs to start myself off on Monday past but the class is tomorrow night. It's been hard in abstainence but have managed so far. I hope anybody else starting again gets in touch as I found this site a lifeline last time especially since I had such a rubbish counsellor. Keep in touch and i'll let u know how tomorrow night goes. xxLL:eek:

She seemed very nice and was so much more organised so hopes are high! Plus a loss of 7Lbs already is motivational!!

Fab start - well done! x

You are doing well too Alison, I am at WI tomorrow so hoping that it is a good loss again. When did you start LL and what made you come back?
weevikki x

Cheers, I hope you are still doing well, but I don't need to ask by the look of you, you are glowing. You must have cracked it and not returned to bad habits as you are keeping it off. I seem to be very good or very bad! My husband is a chef and food and drink are our life, but I am feeling good at the moment and have not succumbed to any of his yummy food and the wine that goes along with it! We have the village camping trip in a week, and i am really nervous cos this is what put me off track last year and never really gained complete abstainence after that. This year I am taking my handblender instead of the shaker so I can't sabotage myself. Last year I could have done the same but decided not to and that was a mistake. there are plugs in the loo blocks thus I have no excuse to have nice smooth shakes!! xx

Back