Back fat?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ok, so heres a picture I took like 5 minutes ago, as you can see where my bra is theres a big fatty build up!

How the heck do you get rid of back fat????

Ive been measured and stuff and i know im wearing the right bra size (36b) but it always happens!!!!

16208-albums1195-picture8793.jpg

OMG,

look at skinny you!!¬!!

I cant see any fat, you look amazing!

Arround my bra, at the back?

It really annoys me!! and im googling it and cant find anything thats gets rid of it lol!!

I know a good exercise for that. I have that too but not much. But don't forget, we are girls and we do have to wear bra's properly so, we are going to have some of back fat :)

Ok, either get a pair of weights or cans of soup, beans what ev's. Lift your arms up sideways, bend your arms towards head until they are at a 90 degree angle, this is the main stance. Lift my arms so your hands meet over your head and then back down at the main stance. This helps your shoulders, arms and back :D

:eek: chells you are so skinny!!!!!! If i was you i would not be worring about that tiny amount of back fat caused by your bra AND they way you are standing!!!! You are twisting your body so its guna look like that! x

Thanks yas, how many reps do you do?

Tanya, im not twisting I dont think, I was standing up straight lol

Get someone to take a pic of you from the back and then youll be able to see better :) Girl, theres not an ounce of fat on you! lol

It's best to do it slowly, I follow this during the 8 minute workout vids, it's about 10 reps I should think. Start off like that first and then gradually increase to how much you see fit.

You look great

Chelly Welly Boot you look bloody fantasic!!! Back fat my ar$e!!!! Only those girls with their rib cages showing can wear a bra and not have a slight indentation and who wants to be like them!!!!!! You look perfect just the way you are :)

Chelly Welly Boot you look bloody fantasic!!! Back fat my ar$e!!!! Only those girls with their rib cages showing can wear a bra and not have a slight indentation and who wants to be like them!!!!!! You look perfect just the way you are :)

Couldnt agree more :D

Also nice to see your room tidier chel lol ;)

OMG trust you to notice that Adam lol!!!

Lol thanks guys, ive just been kinda paranoid about it incase people are laughing at me and think im storing food for the winter in the fat pockets or something lol

Oh by the way I was checking out your handbags ;)

Lol, I have a gorgeous red one that im using at the minute, its great for work because its huge and I can fit loads in it, and I have to walk for like 20 minutes from where I park my car so its good not having an over flowing small bag, loving it :)

The cream one in that photo is lovely aswell, all the others are kinda basic ones in all different colours to match outfits!!

Love handbags and shoes :D lol!!

Thank you Lei :)

HOLY COW!! Chelly you look totally amazing! so jealous!! what size are you now? you look teeny tiny!! well done babe xx

chelly you look great. any form of cardio will help with fat burning but if its specific places you want to tone up, maybe look on the internet and see if you can find something on there...perhaps try link removed by Admin. they are good :) as far as i remember they give you demos with videos and everything! if thats not the one, sorry. ill have to think again lol

h xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! on looking fab. Only you notice the back fat, if there is any. Enjoy looking thin girl!

Back