back fat?

i looooooove her! :D which is surprising as i usually hate women lmao!!!! (through sheer jealousy, you understand ;) ). but i think she's the dog's wotsits :D lol

but yeah - i agree about the body of a 5 year old ;)

i would like to have her belly lol!! not her boobs tho they been under the knife so many times!! does anyone know what size they go up to in her bra sizes?? with a 32 back size?

You can go up to a H in 32 back with some bras - Freya maybe?x

Always make the BF put it on, he thinks its funny cus Peter tries to act like to big man and Katie shoots him down with 1 liners Lol

i love the next chapter its so funny and she treats him like such dirt sometimes but you can tell they love eachother alot!!! :)one of my fav shows at the moment

i loooooved the last series! :D i've sky+'d this one, as the OH doesn't like it, so i'm gonna watch them when he's working nights yay! :D

oh god dont say that hubby thinks me and him are like them too and hes always going on about how i treat him like dirt! i just like my one liners to bring him down hehe!

It's so funny i wish i was that quick thinking, sometimes im a bit slow on the uptake! always ruin jokes by not getting them and people actually spend ages trying to explain why its funny, Lol x

Im a GG too - crap Innit - I used to be a H so going down! x

evans have a sale on at the moment and have some bras for £7. asda do loads of bigger sizes now - not just katie price ones. i can't wear hers as my bra size is a 44, but asda had some gorgeous bright pink and polka dot bras in bigger sizes :D

me and my boyfriend are addicted to katie and peter and the way they are together is soooo like us - to the point where it's not even funny any more!

it's an online site, connected to simply be i think :)

My trouble is I have back fat but a small bra cup, so I'm a 42b. Trying finding a bra that size! Luckily I found out that Avon do bras in my size and only about £5 which will do me for now.

Back