Back for 2 weeks...

skinnysarahc

Hi guys,

I got married a couple of weeks ago and after going away on mini-moon I put on 6 pounds - grrr. So am back for 2 weeks to get rid of the 6 pounds and hopefully lose another 4 which would bring me to a weight of 8st12lb. I had such motivation before the wedding but am finding it a little harder now to get the strength I need to get back on track. Any pep talks would be much appreciated! Thanks guys

Hi Sarah, you can easily do a couple of weeks hun :D It can sometimes be harder to get back on the wagon, but just think...in 2 short weeks you will be done and maintaining ;) Good luck to you x

Hi Sarah! Missed you!

The good news is, the 6lb will be gone in a flash and that couple of weeks will fly by in comparison to the months that you did before. All you need is a short burst of motivation to keep you going for that short time, so maybe use a smaller piece of clothing that is tight at the moment as a motivation - you want it to fit comfortably.

Congrats on getting married by the way xx

Hi skinny and kay! Ive missed u guys too :) ya skinny ive bought a size 8 skirt from penneys as my inspiration! Sooner I hit ketosis the better. How u doing skinny? Xxx

I'm feeling great thanks hun, so many girls at work have told me I've lost loads of weight and one called me a "skinny minnie" which no one has ever called me before, it made my day. I can't WAIT until I reach my goal, I literally wish I could just fast forward to it just to see how great it's going to feel. You must feel amazing being so nice and thin! xx

I felt like I was well on my way until I had a naughty week last week and put on 2lb, first time in 11 weeks that I'd put on!! I still have 2 stone to go. I'm trying to stay optimistic and tell myself it's only a few weeks out of my life, it's not like I have to do this for years. I hope the time flies. :D

Back