Back for 2015 - 2st heavier than before!

Hmm, I like both those but I haven't got enough PP left for a late evening snack like that, spent them all on an extended family meal. But I'm going to see if I can get some crumpets and jam for tea tomorrow. :D

Has anyone been watching Weighing up the Enemy?

I am addicted to any kind of weight loss (or overweight issues generally) TV programmes and one of the episodes I watched got me thinking about fruit again. One of the competitors was eating way too much fruit (about 1000 calories each day) and thought he was doing well.

It inspired me to dig out my old WW "Discover" plan books, which pointed up fruit. I might trial that next week.

Maria...this post couldn't have come at a better time. Whilst I'm getting weight losses I am concerned it will stop as I eat so much fruit! I'm scared to ask but what were the old points for fruit? X

Maria...this post couldn't have come at a better time. Whilst I'm getting weight losses I am concerned it will stop as I eat so much fruit! I'm scared to ask but what were the old points for fruit? X

Hi Daisy, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I am on 26 points on Propoints and 19 points on Discover.
As you know, fruit is zero on PP and on Discover, the fruits I regularly eat are:
banana 1.5p,
pear 1p
apple 0.5p,
grapes and blueberries per 100g is 1p

If it's any consolation, I have been doing PP and Discover side by side for a few days just to monitor any significant differences and surprisingly, the results are very similar. So when I used up all 19 Discover points, I found I used between 25 and 27 of my 26 Propoints.

It has been interesting to see which of the fruits are higher though.

Back