Back For A Restart!

charley24

Silver Member
Yet again, and yes I know I keep saying this, but I really do mean it !

Nothing in my wardrobe fits! Not even my winter coat and I refuse to buy a whole wardrobe of clothes!!!!

Hopefully some of you will remember me ! My usual restart is use up what I have, fall off wagon....not this time, firstly I am off to see my CDC today at 2.30pm. I have already had my morning shake and I am looking forward to getting plenty of vanilla (my fav), and my husband is using the weeks worth I have to do CD with me for a week to help me stay focused bless him!!!!

So I am going to start my diary where I left off and let's see how I go, 8 weeks til Xmas !

If anyone doesn't remember me, I got to goal in 13 weeks and I was so happy to go on my holidays at goal...I managed to stay within a stone of my goal for about 4 months and then it all went wrong.

However the only good thing is I am weighing in 7lbs less than my original weight, so I didn't put it all back on haha.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi charley am in the same boat as you, well started in sept lost one stone then went abit mad and gained it back and then some, can't fit into any of my clothes either and apart from buying a suit for an interview I had last week, I won't be buying anything else, thing is I got the job and start in a couple of weeks so am hoping they won't recognise me as I'm hoping I'll be a stone lighter...lol, fingers x. Good luck to you and me, we will do this!!!

Good luck Charley, thats really nice of your husband to help like that - mines way of helping was to sent me out to get fish and chips for him!

Looking forward to seeing the lbs go down!

Yet again, and yes I know I keep saying this, but I really do mean it !

Nothing in my wardrobe fits! Not even my winter coat and I refuse to buy a whole wardrobe of clothes!!!!

Hopefully some of you will remember me ! My usual restart is use up what I have, fall off wagon....not this time, firstly I am off to see my CDC today at 2.30pm. I have already had my morning shake and I am looking forward to getting plenty of vanilla (my fav), and my husband is using the weeks worth I have to do CD with me for a week to help me stay focused bless him!!!!

So I am going to start my diary where I left off and let's see how I go, 8 weeks til Xmas !

If anyone doesn't remember me, I got to goal in 13 weeks and I was so happy to go on my holidays at goal...I managed to stay within a stone of my goal for about 4 months and then it all went wrong.

However the only good thing is I am weighing in 7lbs less than my original weight, so I didn't put it all back on haha.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x
welcome back sweetie xxx:party0049:

Hi Ladyrose :) It's hard to get started again knowing how hard I find the first 4/5 days but I am off work this week which will help!

Thanks Setas, I think my hubby can see how down I am, and he wants to lose a few pounds too, it will be good for him to see what it is like!

Hi Shanny, you always find me lol!

Thanks Belle, I have a fabulous Counsellor, she is wonderful! And isn't going to tell me off I hope haha !

i know how it feel's charley im day 1 again today and to be honest looking forward to being 100% like the 'OLD days'. lol

keep in touch wont u x

Good luck, if you have done it once, you can do it again x

Good luck Charley! I'm back for my final time, been on it now for 6 weeks and hoping to be finished once and for all by Christmas!

Hang on in there, you can do it!

Lizzy, I started two weeks ago at 14st 7lbs and Im due to get weighed tomorrow and already i can get into my my size 16 jeans. My tummy was enormous and it seems to have just disappeared - and Im on the 810 diet! My life has been fuelled with carbs and then suddenly cutting them out has made the most enormous difference.
Ive still got a looong way to go but hopefully it will give new starters the hope that, in two weeks, you can get back into your old clothes sooner than your think.

Hiya Charley

Yep - I know where you are coming from!!

I had the winter coat panic attack too. There is no way that i'm going out to buy a bigger winter wardrobe!

So you are certainly not alone!!

I rejoined last week - had my 1st weigh-in on Saturday and lost 8lbs. I was overjoyed!!

Welcome back and good luck.

Lynne
x

... must remember to update my signature, etc.

I can't face it at the moment - i may just cry.

Lx

Ah thanks all ! Nice to have support !!!!
I picked up my packs and start in the morning, and get weighed next wednesday so I have 8 days to blitz some of this fat!

welcome back of course i remember you i absolutely loved your diary it was one of the things that inspired me to do CD!! good luck! Ive been on it a whole year! lost 3stone never got fully to goal now I am up and down about 10lbs every so often but never seem to break the back of the three stone loss. Its so hard but we know it work so we can do it!! lets be happy by christmas! XX

Back