BACK FOR GOOD! WISDOM NEEDED!

pinkprincess85

HI Everyone!

Im back god I have done them all Cambridge, Lipo, Low Cal everything and I have come back to WW! You cant get away from it can you eat less move more like its works why cant I get it into my head!

Heres the problem I am doing WW for the last 6 weeks and delighted I have stuck with it but all I have lost is about 5lbs.. and I shoud be loosing that per week because I have so much to loose! I can do great during the week Im like unstoppable! and then at the weekend some crazed lady takes over me body and makes me have wine and take aways and crisps and stuff that I dont have during the week, then I panic about Wednesday weighin and get depressed over it and when Im only loosing 1lb or no lbs!

I have a holiday coming up in about 8 weeks and I have to loose weight and get fit for it or it will be a complete waste of a trip. I need to get my ass into gear I think I loose hope when i realise I have sooo far to go and I put on so much weight so quickly I kinda cant even believe how big I am now.

Sorry for the worble but if anyone can give me some words or wisdom, a success story a bit of motivation kick in the head anything I would be sooo delighted.

Thanks so much guys :wave_cry:

maybe post up what you are eating and we can make suggestions? it could just be that your body doesnt like certain foods, so changing it around a bit might help you out :) how many points are you on a day? xxx

Before you reach for the bad stuff think how bad you'll feel afterwards. Im terrible with guilt and it normally stops me in my tracks.

Or take a look in the mirror, NAKED! That normally puts me right off my food lol...

Ok Im flying this morning so far.... lol fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Back